The Hit

*Receiving Docks of The Aria, Sunday, 10pm*

"Holy shit, man. I any believe we're doing this!" Hao exclaims from inside of his Reventon. We are all sitting in our separate vehicles and each if them are filled to the brim with fuel: just enough to make it to the Rendezvous Point up near Wendover, Utah. We are all wearing identical black polo's and black dress pants with a black mask in our back pockets. We have all studied the floor plan from the docks all the way to the vault, which is right behind the cashier's cage in the casino.

Here's the plan: First me and Alexa are armed each with two handguns with four pre-loaded magazines. We will both have a huge duffel bag on our backs that we hold the money in after we get through. We will be followed by Pony and Ace and they will both have 1922 Thompsons on them each holding over 200 rounds. They will be our muscle, guarding the vault door as we get stuff the bags. Hao and JD will be on their vehicles outside by the docks checking for cops.

Once we get in the building, Lenny will have disarmed the security camera's for a few seconds and replaced them with pre-recorded tapes of the vault and surrounding area so the guards won't have an idea that we are stealing their money. Once we get to the vault, we will have to disable the two guards on duty that stand at the entrance of the vault. We might have to kill them, who knows, but I believe that two lives is worth $65 million.

Lenny then will unlock the vault over their private Wi-Fi server and give us three minutes to get the money before the tape runs out and the alarm goes off. After we get the money, we hurry out and race our way all the way up to our rendezvous point. There we will meet in Lenny in an ordinary car and he will take us back home with a huge score. We trust Lenny with the money and then he will split $65 million score evenly between the seven of us and give us $9.3 million each.

Simple.

I watch the digital clock on the LED display as it sits at 9:59, waiting for it to turn over to 10:00. The colon blinks, blinks, blinks, blinks, blinks, blinks and then flips over to 10:00. I pull on my ski-mask, and pick up the radio.

"Lets go!" I drop the radio, step out of the Trans Am and swing the bag over shoulder. Alexa, Pony and Ace all step out of their cars bearing handguns and Tommy's. The sound of firing hammers clicking back echos through out the dark alley, only illuminated by a few small lights. I motion to the other three and we all dart to the rear entrance; Alexa behind me then Pony and Ace. All of us have our ski-masks on so no one will know who we are.

I kick open the dock door, flinging little shards of wood into the hallway. The door bounces off the wall, but I catch it and hold it open as the other three through. I catch up to them and take the lead again. In my mind I am reading the map as I lead the group to the vault.

We come up to a corner and if my calculations are right, we are just feet away from $65,000,000. I my hand, directing the three to stop. Leaning against the wall, I peek around the corner and see to huge henchmen standing next to a huge silver vault door. They look unarmed, but they are built like Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson. In disbelief I turn back to the rest of the group and Ace and Pony are looking in both directions keeping watch for anyone who "shouldn't" be there.

Holding up my fingers, I whisper to the three, "Wait for my signal" and turn back to corner. I take in a large breath and step around to confront the two beasts.

"Hey assholes!" I exclaim and crack my knuckles.

"Oh this will be easy!" The guard on the left says and starts for me.

"Ah, ah, ah!" I reply sarcastically while holding up my hand.

"What are you gonna do about it punk?" the second guard says, stretching his arms.