I Ain't Done Yet

*1 Month Later*

(7:01pm, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino)

My iPhone rings by my head on the bedside table while still on its charger. I don't want to pick it up, so I just tighten my arms around Alexa's bare torso. It rings again and she stirs in her sleep. I nuzzle my lips into her soft neck and it rings again.

This time she wakes and asks yawning, "Aren't you gonna answer it?"

I sigh and reach over to grab the phone off its charger. I slide the Answer key and put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I answer wearily.

The voice of Hao is on the other side of the line, "Hey JC?"

"Yes?"

"You better get over here, there's someone over here who really wants to challenge you. They have $500,000 on the line" Hao says. I can hear the sound of hard rock playing in the background.

"What's this guys name?" I ask only half interested.

"Whats your name? His name is will be told once you get here" Hao replies.

"What? Ugh. I'll be over their in an hour" I groan and disconnect the call. After laying down the cell phone, I pick up the landline and press '0'.

"Who was that?" Alexa asks, rolling over to face me.

"Hao." The phone rings for a second and the hotel operator answers.

"Hello? You have reached the operators desk for the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino in beautiful Las Vegas".

"Yeah, this is Cullet. Can you have the valet have my car ready in 20 minutes?" I request.

"Which one, Mr. Cullet?"

"Uh, the Mitsubishi" I reply.

"Alright, it will be at the front door in 20 minutes"

"Thank you" I say and hang up.

I turn back to nude Alexa and she investigates whats going on. "What's going on?"

"Oh, some guy wants to challenge me at the hotspot and is betting $500,000 he'll beat me. So I'm going to take the chumps money. Probably some Civic, no offense Ace"

"But don't you already have enough money?" Alexa asks placing her hand on my chest. Her hand feels cool against my hot skin.

"It's not about the money, babe. Its about teaching people to shut up when they are in no position to speak" I reply and kiss her forehead.

"What ever" she giggles and rolls her eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me!" I exclaim playfully and roll over top of her. Her beautiful brown eyes look back up at me. I lean down to kiss her, and she pulls her head up to mine. I lay a long one on her lips until she pulls me on top of her and make out.

When we finally get up from bed, I watch her beautiful nude body walk into the bathroom to get ready to leave as I just sit there in awe of my girlfriend.

"Life just couldn't get better" I whisper and get up to put on clothes.

When Alexa comes back out, she has her hair done very sexily and make up extremely pretty. She's wearing a simple pair of skinny jeans and a yellow spaghetti-strap tank top. I'm just same 'ol same 'ol JC with a pair of creamy cargo shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Ready, beautiful?" I ask.

"Yup, lets go" she replies and I take er hand as we walk out of the Presidential Suite of the Monte Carlo.