Chapter 20 *FINALLY!*

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG I WAS SUPER SUPER SUPER BUSY!! I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE MOREEEEE.

"foxy...." you said

     "(y/n)!" he yelled and quickly jumped out of the curtain to grab you and pull you away from them, right before the freak show next to you could attack. As he carried you away you looked back behind him to see Golden Freddy smirking at you with hollow, dark eyes and a long black smile. Then another laugh from Balloon Bitch and then they faded. You heard his high pitched, horrific laugh resonate through the long twisting hallways. You turned around and screamed to see someone who looked familiar stand in your way. Foxy came to a quick stop and held you in his arms tight. The dark hair and blue eyes were so beautiful. A "V" name came to mind... Vinny? Vince? Vincent! That's it, Vincent!

     "Put. Her. Down" he said in short and deep words to Foxy. His amazing, smooth, and deep voice made you shiver in Foxy's arms. "No!" Foxy whined back loudly. "Do it Foxy or I will shut you down myself...." he said. Silence filled the hall. "I said n-" Foxy was cut of by the sound of a *click*. Vincent held something in his hand. A remote? Something of that sort that must have controlled the anamatronics. You felt Foxy go stiff. Vincent walked over and scooped you out of Foxy's frozen arms. "Come with me" he said setting you down. You followed him down few turns of the halls before reaching a large, monitor filled room. "Stay here until I come back and don't open the doors unless you see me and only ME on the camera, got it?" he asked. "Yes" you replied softly, and he walked out pressing the 'DOOR' button on the way out. It quickly shut behind him and he walked away. You assume he was going to put Foxy back in his den.

     You looked on the monitors but you didn't see him yet. You were wondering what was taking him so long. Could he forgotten about you already? You looked on the monitor in front of you clicking back and forth from camera to camera. As you clicked to the next camera you saw something quickly move out of the corner of the camera. "Vincent?" you asked yourself as if he could answer back. *BOOM BOOM BOOM* you jumped back in your seat while screaming. Something just pounded loudly on the door.... You looked on the camera and found the one that shows what is outside of the door. You couldn't see anything. You assumed he was in a blind spot. You clicked the button labeled 'DOOR' and it opened. You didn't see anyone? You peeked your head out of the door and looked right and left but saw no one.... You turned around to be met by dark black eyes, and a extra wide black grin....

                                                                Then everything went black.

IMPORTANT

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! I was busy with recovering from my surgery (I'm still not fully healed yet :/) Also sorry for the cliffy haha, and I apologize for any mistakes in writing I was too lazy to fully double check. I promise I will start trying to update more even though I am super busy and school is just like a jail cell. They've locked me up and wont let me out haha. There's too much homework fr I literally want to punch my teachers in the face >:( ughhh. welll once again I'm super duper sorry...

Please leave your feed back and suggestions in the comments below!!

With Love, Allison xx