Chapter 1

You walked up to the Smith's house. *knock knock*. You waited, until you heard kids yelling. "This is gonna be a rough day," you whisper to yourself. The door creaks open and Mrs. Smith's face meets yours. "Hello, (y/n)." "Hello" you respond in a chipper tone. "I've really got to head out, here's some money for this new pizzeria, the adress is on the counter," she says, handing you money. "Thanks," you say and she pushes you past her and runs to her car. "I will see you tomorrow!" She yells, and jumps in the car and quickly drives away.

You slowly shut the door and turn around to see the mess of clothes behind you. They are watching SpongeBob. "Hello kids," you yell, grabbing their attention from the screen. "(Y/n)!" They yell. Running to hug you, "they are so happy" you think to yourself, returning their hugs. Young Rachel was 9 but never acted her age. She acted 6 years old. And her 7 year old brother, Tommy, acted 5. But you were fine with that. They were so cute anyways :)

After a few hours of them running around and watching T.V. they tell you their hungry. "(Y/n)!!! We're hungry! Can you take us to the new pizza place?" They ask. "Of course!" You say "go get ready!" They bolt upstairs to their rooms and get ready. You look around and for the directions. Mrs. Smith said it was on the island counter top in the kitchen. You look their and see the newspaper with the adress "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Grand-ReOpening!" It reads. You know you've heard of this place before, but you didn't remember where. You shrug it off and turn to, who you refer ad "the little demons", running down the stairs. "Lets go!" They scream. And you walk outside.

A/N: omg, I know this sucks >.