Chapter 4

Foxy's POV:

I hear wandering foot steps. They leading into the bathroom. But it couldn't be a kid, right? Np one would ever want to leave the stars early! I felt a slight pang in my chest. I'm such a mess up, broken, ignored. I wish back in '87 I would have thought more. If I did, I wouldn't be a torn up pile of rubbish.

I hear the toilet flush and I'm snapped out of my train of thought. The bathroom door was opened, there was a pause in the footsteps. Was this person lost? Nah, they were probably waiting fir their friend or mother. Then, the footsteps started up again. I heard footsteps for a little, until they stopped next to the Cove. (A/N the cove is pirates cove, Foxy adresses it as the Cove) I heard them grab my curtain. I stood up. Oh my gosh! What should out do! The kids can't know there's another anamatronic! Then, an idea hit me. If I just played dead. Then they would see an empty costume and leave, right? The curtain slowly was pulled open as light hit my face. Then she fully pulled back the curtain. And.....

Your POV:

I grew worried as I slowly pulled open the curtain. It wasn't very bright in here. I was looking around for another light, when I saw a fox. No, not a living fox! An anamatronic one! I was excited, but then realised. It looked broken. I frowned. "Dang, I thought I acctualy found another one" I said aloud. I then heard a sigh, was that the fox?! "You did," the fox said and he stood up. "Wait, so, you work?!" I asked, surprised. "No..." he said in such a depressed tone. "Wha-what do you mean?" You asked wondering why he went do sad right away.

"Well," he said "I-I'm broken, I don't do stage acts anymore, so I just sit down here the whole time," he continued, acting super depressive now.

I just started to walked away. I dint know why. I guess to find where I was suppose to be. "Wait!" Yelled the fox in the most wanting tone ever. "Please, please stay with me...please" I thought about it then answered "fine, I will. But not for long!" You said with a giggle. And went to sit next to him.

A/N:aahhhhhhh, yes. I'm ending it there. It's not really a cliffhanger. And sorry the chapters is short I'm playing to update later tonight. So don't worry. Thanks for reading, please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments below! Thank you!! Silly gooses ;p