Chapter 14

A/N: it's finally here! After almost a whole month of homework and school. I have finally made an update, so here you go!!!!!

"CLOSED FOR INSPECTION"

You read out loud in your head. "No, it can't be," you mumbled. "They can't close!" You shouted, and the kids looked up at you. Rachel's face was filled with concern. "What?" Her quiet voice asked you. "Nothing," you said lying. "Let's just go back home..." You told them, pulling away from the pizzeria. "No! Why?" Rachel shouted. Wow, stubborn much? "Because I said so," you said, remembering how annoying it was when your parents answered that to you. Then, as they followed, you walked home.

When you got home you quickly clicked on the TV, knowing you would need a distraction so they wouldn't start asking questions. They plopped down on the sofa and began to watch Spongebob. Was it just me, or did it seem like that show was on all the time? You laughed to yourself as you walked up the stairs to your room. Aka: the guest room. You opened up your laptop and went to Google. Your fingers typed over the keys as you looked up "Freddy's pizzeria, closed for inception". A bunch of results popped up so you just clicked on the ones that seemed the best.

After you read you realised that they practically all said the same thing. It was all about the anamatronics and how there was traces of blood found. Not only in them, but in certain places throughout the pizzeria. How could this happen? You looked up to see if it had anything to do with Foxy or Bonnie, but luckily nothing was found. You shut your laptop and set it on the night stand next to you.

As your feet walked down the cold, wood steps, you thought it Foxy and if he was ok, but let's be honest, you thought about Bonnie too. "Time to go to sleep!" You shouted yo the kids, turning off their TV. "Not yet!!!" They whined, but you didn't care. They needed to sleep. You grabbed then and pulled them up the stairs, plopping them into there beds.

As you went to sleep, there were only two things on your mind....Foxy and Bonnie.

A/N: Omigosh!!!!! I know, I finally updated!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy. I know this chapter was short and wasn't very good. So sorry to AspireRed who asked for asked for a longer chapter. I'm sorry, an I like to read too. Hopefully some of you caught that Outsiders reference at the end if not.

Stay golden Freddy, stay golden.

There, hopefully you understood that one and got the feels. Lol. So like always, thank you guys soooooo much foe reading and sticking with me through this no-update for a whole month thing. I will try to stay on top of it next time

Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments below. :D

Love you!!!

-Allison xx