Chapter 12

Foxy's POV:

She acted weird. I know why though. She kissed Bonnie. Yeah. I know. How? You ask. I saw. I peeked my head in when he admitted his feelings to her and then stole a kiss. You could tell by her face she liked it. She was confused, though. So I hope she was feeling guilty because she liked me. Hopefully she did. Because she hurt me pretty bad.

Your POV:

Gosh, I'm terrible at acting. But since Foxy is a robot, he probably won't notice, you thought to yourself. You knew it was bad to kiss Bonnie, but honestly, you enjoyed it. But you also liked Foxy. It was just so hard for you to choose! He was leading you back to the Cove, when Freddy walked in asking if he could have a word. You said "yes."

He pulled you away from Foxy and everyone else. "What the hell were you thinking?!" He yelled at you. "What?" You asked surprised and scared. "You know!" He countinued, " you kissed Bonnie!" Uh oh. You thought to yourself. How did he know?! "It was Bonnie!" You yelled. "He kissed ME!" You said. "But you liked it! Heck! You even kissed back!" He countered. "I'm sorry!" You screamed, your feelings so jumbled up you ran away.

You felt warm tears run down you cheeks. Your vision was blurred. You ran into Foxy. "I kissed him!" You yelled. "I kissed Bonnie!"

A/N: OMG I am spoo sorry I haven't updated in a whole week! We had so much homework. And I was trying to bond with my chinchilla. I just want to make sure she is fully bonded. Even though I already had her for 7 months and she should be calm. I'm just making sure. Her name is Buttons :3 Thank you guys sooo much for reading! I know have 3,880+ reads and 200+ votes! Which, like always, is so awesome! Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments below!

Thank y'all so much for reading and sticking with me after a whole week! -Allison xx