Chapter 2

You walk hand and hand with Rachel and Tommy. Swinging you arms back and fourth as you walk. Your new flip flops feel so comfortable on your feet. And the summer breeze goes perfect to lower the heat of the day. You see a "Grand Re-Opening" sign in the distance and so do the kids. "There it is!" They scream suddenly pulling you forward with enough force to pop out your shoulder. "Ow!" You yell in shock, but they continue to pull you full speed until you reach they colorful door that reads "Let's Eat!" In bold letters. For some reason it makes you smile.

You push open the door and step into a nicely air conditioned room. The rug was a black rug with rainbow splatters all over. "Hi! Table for 3?" Says a young happy waitress. Her hair was tied up so tight, it was probably cutting off circulation somewhere. "Yes," you respond with a smile. "This way," she says, leading you to a cushioned booth.

After ordering the sodas and a medium pepperoni, Rachel and Tommy decide to go check out the indoor playground/play place. There were also so token operated machines and a prize booth, for when you rack up enough tickets.

You smile and watch them play on the play place, talking to other kids. "This place is packed!" You think to yourself. Rachel looks down and waves you look up at her and smile. Her new friend smiles and waves at you and you wave back. Rachel comes down with her new friend and they trade pizza flavors and run back to play.

Tommy returns, eats two pieces of pizza and asks if he can have some money for tokens so he can get an inflatable sword. You buy him 20 tokens and he runs off to go get tickets. He used all of his tokens and went up to the booth to get his sword. He, became very disappointed when he learned that he still needed 4 tickets, but the girl at the booth gave it to him anyways because she, like the waiter, every one here is very kind.

You hear over the intercom "five minutes till show time! Buy pizza and use up you tokens while you still can!" You go to Tommy to return to his seat and eat his last piece and he kindly does. Two minutes pass when you realise that you should go get Rachel before the show starts. "Stay here" you day to Tommy and go to the play place to look for Rachel. "Rachel!"

You yell once. No response. "Rachel!" You yell again, only louder this time. "(Y/n)?" She responds and comes down to meet you. "We have to go back before the show starts" you say "you can play with your friends afterwards, ok?" You ask. "Ok" Rachel says and you go back to the booth. Just then the lights dim, and you hear the intercom say "the show is now starting"......

A/N: Wow, this was a long chapter! But now we're gonna get to the good part ;) sorry fir the slight cliff hanger. I know you.might not like them but, whateve. ;););)

Thanks for reading and PLEASE leave your feed back and suggestion in the comments.

Thanks!!! :D