Chapter 13

--time skip to tomorrow--

You wake up from a great nights a sleep. Like always it was about Foxy. But he was acting weird, and so was Bonnie. You assume in the dream they both knew about the kiss. But, it's a dream, so why should you care? You laugh to yourself and walk down the hall to the children's room. They were both sound asleep. "Hmm" you said to yourself. "I wonder what time it is." You go down stairs to the kitchen to check the time. You surpisse yourself, "it's only 7:00 am!?" You yell to yourself. Mentally slapping yourself since you don't wanna wake the kids. You remember that Mrs. Smith said she would be back at 11 am, since tonight she was working the late shift. You decide to go back to sleep. When you wake up the lids will probably be up and want to go to Freddy's.

--10:00 am--

PLOP. Gosh that kid weighted alot! Rachel fell right on your stomach. "Heyyyy (y/n)!!! Wake up!!!" Rachel and Tommy screamed. God, they're annoying! You gently pushed her off and Rachel giggled as she fell on the floor. "We are sooo hungry!" Tommy said, holding the "o" so long, you were surprised he acctualy stopped. "Fine, fine." You said, "get ready and we will go to Freddy's" you continued in a boring monotone voice. (A/N: are you ready, for FREDDY?!?!??? XD) "Yay!" They squealed running out of your room. "I really need a new job" you said to yourself, slowly getting out of bed.

You just walked out the door and closed it when Rachel grabbed your hand. Luckily, unlike Tommy, she knew the drill. You had to annoyingly wait at the until Tommy would finally take hold of your hand. Who knew kids could be so stubborn?! After he finally grabbed your hand, you proceeded to walk down the street. You loved walking with them. Well, let's be real. You loved walking to Freddy's. You could go fine without the kids.

*crrrrrrunch* You stepped on a leaf walking to the door into Freddy's. You were looking down at Rachel as you pulled your hand away and pushed the door. But, something was wrong. The door wouldn't move. You looked up and pushed again until you noticed a sign on the door. Sadness fled over you as you read it.

"CLOSED FOR INSPECTION."

A/N: hiii. Now yes. This means it's closed for at least a month. Or. Forever. I will explain more next chapter, of course. Thank you guys spook much for reading! I know have 5,000+ reads and 235+ votes. That's so awesome for me to get that much!.So thank you. Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments below!!! :D

Thank you guys so much

-Allison xx