Chapter 6

You were in a peaceful sleep when you slowly woke up to Foxy gently lifting you in his arms. He pulled you to his chest and you felt safe. Even though he was broken you felt warmth radiate from him. He opened the door, pushed past his curtain, and gently laid you on a cushioned booth. They others looked amazed at you and Foxy, though, no one knew you were awake.

"How'd she get in here?" Bonnie asked, surprised. Foxy looked at his feet and said "well, she stayed too late with me, and we all know what happens after dark...." he said trailing off. "So I kept her in my room through the night." Chica looked, mad? But, why would she be mad. When she spoke she had a jealous tone in her voice. "Why did YOU take care of HER?" She asked emphasising some of her words. "Because, Chica, she is a nice girl who couldn't protect herself. She probably knows nothing about what really goes on." Foxy said in an almost annoyed tone.

--7:00 am--

You was now sitting on the couch, exhausted. You cleaned the whole house after returning from Freddy's at 6 am, when the doors finally opened. Rachel and Tommy were so responsible and went to sleep. They woke up and told you that they wouldn't tell mommy and that it was ok, and that they wouldn't leave without you today, since you promised them you would bring them today, as a redo to the incident of yesterday. You smiled, and made them breakfast. You, Rachel, and Tommy all watched t.v. till 9 am, then told them to shower up and get ready to go to Freddy's. They were all done showering, and getting dressed at 10 am, so you opened the door and walked down to Freddy's.

Around mid day was the busiest. You saw children running around and screaming. You kinda felt bad for all the waiters there. You remembered that the show usually doesn't start till 12:00 am. So you knew what you could do in the mean time.

You took the same twist and turns until you finally found the purple curtains. You went close to them, but didn't touch, and lightly whispered "Foxy? Are you in there?" You heard a chuckle behind you. Started you jumped and turned around to meet eyes with who you thought was Foxy, but, it wasn't.

A/N: *gasp* cliffhanger!! °^° lol. I wonder who it could be???? Guess you just wait to wait! ^~^ I think this was a pretty good length chapter, so sorry if you though otherwise. Thanks for reading! Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comment box below!

Thanks! -Yours sincerely, Allison xx