Chapter 11

Bam! It hit hard. His lips coming crashing down on yours. Though, it was wrong, it felt good. But, you-you liked Foxy, right? So is this cheating? Of course not! Shut up (y/n), you weren't even dating him! But this, kissing Bonnie, still felt wrong, but none the less, good. You gently kissed back. Then slowly pulled away. "(Y/n), I'm really sor-" "Bonnie!" You yelled cutting him off. "It's fine, really" you continued. Even thought it honestly wasn't. "Oh, um, okay..." he said awkwardly and left the room.

After a few minutes of crazily talking to yourself about Bonnie OR Foxy, you finally got up. You decided you should head back to the main room to find the kids. You found Bonnie sitting alone, while Chica and Freddy sang on stage. "Bonnie!" You whisper-yelled. His head cocked over to you. You signaled him to come over. He quickly stood up and came over to you. "Hey Bonnie, why aren't you up on stage?" Thou asked worriedly. "Um, well, I couldn't just randomly come up on stage during a song. "Oh, I'm sorry" you said, knowong it was your fault he came off stage, to come to you. "Nah," he said "it's honestly not your fault, and its not gonna harm me" he said with a smile, gently putting his hand on your shoulder in reassurance. "I got to go" he said, taking his hand off your shoulder, running towards the stage. You missed his heat. No! This is wrong!

"(Y/n)" you heard Foxy calling you. He was coming down the hall now. Crap. Run. "Right here!" You yelled back, shakily. "Oh thank God (y/n)! I was looking for you! Are you alright?" He asked. "Just peachy" you said in a sarcastic tone. "That's good" Foxy said, not picking up your sarcasm. "Will you please come with me?" He asked. You just couldn't deny. "Of course" you said. "Good, let's go!" He said excitledly.

If only he knew....

A/N: hay hay hay! I know this wasn't the best chapter, but WHATEVER! Last chapter I saw a lot of JDJSKDBDNLSSNDNDKDKND, aka, fangirling. So thanks! Planning in chapter 12 or 13 I will do Foxy's point of view. Thank you guys SO much for reading! I have only had this chapter up for 1-2 weeks now and I already have 1,400+ reads, 100+ votes, and many awesome comments!! Which is soooo cool! Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments below!

Thank you guys!! -Allison xx