Chapter 9

Your heart beat stopped and stomach fluttered. Did he really just say that? Did he mean it? Was he joking? These ads other questions circled your head as you say there. Speechless. "(Y/n)?" You heard Foxy call you, snapping you out of the daze. "Are you ok?" He asked with such sympathy. "Um, I-I'll be right back," you stuttered, feeling like an idiot. "Gosh, I'm so stupid," you thought to yourself as you ran to the bathroom.

You splashed the cold water on your face. It redened your face and made you look worse "uggggh" you said annoyed. You decided you should look for the kids. Just to make sure they didn't run off without you.

You walked back into the main room with the stage. They were all off the stage. Taking pictures, hugging the kids and what not. Bonnie, alone, like always, smiled at you and waved. You smiled back and proceeded over to him. "Hey (y/n)! What's up?" He asked in a very perky, fake tone. "Oh, not much. Just looking for the kids. You wouldn't have happened to have see them would you?" You asked politely, but for some reason, Bonnie looked hurt, and sad. "Uh, yeah. They're on the play set." He said solemnly. "Alright, thanks," you said, not wanting to bother him any more, though you felt bad.

After finding them you decided that you needed to go back down to Foxy, and apologize for running off like that. You were already perfectly familiar with all the turns. And made it there quickly. "Foxy?" You said, still not touching the curtain. He slowly opened up the curtain. "(Y/n)! You're back!" He said so happily. "Yeah, I am" you said "and I'm really, truly sorry for running off like that. I was just....scared I guess. I didn't mean to hurt you feeling and I'm really, really, really, real-" just then he caught you off guard and roughly shoved you up against the wall. Standing very close to you. You were scared and coward down. He said "(y/n)" then you opened and eye. He grabbed your chin, pulled it up and kissed you.

A/N: yay! I was waiting for this to happen! Sorry haven't uploaded in 2 days, I have tests every single day of this week and I want tot ace them. So I'm really sorry. I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's really late and like always I just winged-it. Thank you guys so much for reading! I now have 415 reads and 8 votes which is so awesome for my first story. Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments below.

Thanks! - Allison xx