Chapter 18

A/N: I'm sorry for nawt updating...... I was busy with my family for da holiday seasons. So dats y. Lawl. K. Continue......

    The memory and sent of his cologne remained with you for a few seconds after he left. His scent and wide smile gave you butterflies. "Is dis wat luv feels wike?" you said to yourself, saying it in a childish manner. You giggled to yourself and decided that you should find the kids to get ready to leave, but as you turned one person lingered into your mind........ Foxy.

    "Foxy!!" you screamed to yourself remebering this is one of the main reasons you came here. If only Vincent didn't distract you, but honestly, you loved it...... and loved him for that matter. You sharply turned around and began to go look for Foxy. You came to an entrace that looked like Foxy's cove, but you could have sworn he was located farther down from here. The curtains weren't the same either. Instead of the typical deep purple it was white..... with pink stars. The tought of new anamatronics hit you, so you assumed it was a "toy foxy" and carried on.

    You finally reached the destination where Pirates Cove was located, you were about to go in when you were met by an unfirmliar face...... He was like Freddy, and resembled him like a twin, but the colors were different. He was all Gold/Golden colored..... only he was limp and obviously not working. The eye sockets were bare...... It was just an exoskeleton.

    Before you could get to Foxy you heard a little boy saying something. As the boy said his words Goldie's head tilted up and his eyes turned black with white pupils. From behind me I could hear the high pitch, whinny voice of a litte boy saying....

    "Hello....."

A/N: Hi guys!! Hope you liked it since I know I haven't updated in forever..... oops!! Merry Late Christmas and Welcome to 2015!! Thanks sooo much for reading guys, I really appreciate it!! Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments below!!

With So Much Wuv, Allison xx