Warped

Finally... I'm here. You think as you drive into an empty lot next to the one and only Vans Warped Tour. The music is so loud you can feel the ground vibrating, and it causes you to smile. You give the woman at the gate your ticket and walk inside. The field is lined with tents and there are hundreds of people walking around. You pull out your backpack and check your schedule. Black Veil Brides doesn't perform until the late afternoon, so you have time to spare. Walking along, you see the Sleeping With Sirens tent. You stop there and buy a t-shirt, and you see that there's a huge line and the Pierce The Veil tent a little ways down. There must be a signing... You wait in line for about in hour, and you finally reach the front. There, right in front of you, stood Vic Fuentes. You visited with him for a very short amount of time and then you were on your way. You giggle to yourself about how awkward you were with him and wonder how you're going to meet Black Veil Brides. The thought made you really anxious, but you tried to shrug it off and distracted yourself by going to other tents.

Eventually, it's time for BVB to perform. You happily jog your way over to the stage and try to get the best spot possible. They perform three songs. "Devil In The Mirror," "Heart of Fire," and lastly, "Saviour." Hearing the last song made you tear up thinking about how that song has completely turned your life around. It gave you such a small amount of hope in your darkest hour, but it was just enough to help you push through. Listening to Andy's voice live was amazing to you. It was very soothing and calming. He's the only one who you can count on to be there for you at any time. Always. I have to meet him...

After the performance is over, he announces that there will be a signing shortly after they exit the stage. Your heart starts to race when you realize that this is the moment you've been dreaming for for so long... You make your way over the tent and see that there are way less people at Andy's tent than Vic's. In a way that's good, but you feel bad because you know he deserves swarms of people crowding around his tent. You stand in line for a while, and then you finally see him. You break out into a sweat and your mind starts going in circles. You're about fifteen or less people away from being at the table. You start to nervously squeeze your hands tightly together, a habit you've had ever since you were thirteen. He looks up at you while the other boys sign someone's album and that was it. No, no, no. You think as you begin to get short of breath.

An anxiety attack.

You shake your head frantically and get out of line. You find a tree in the distance and sit under it while you try to calm yourself down. Your head was between your legs when you heard a voice, "Are you alright?" You quickly look up to see the one and only Christian Coma standing above you. "I'm... Fine.." You say inbetween shaky breaths. He bends down next to you and puts his hand on your back, "Now, I know that's not true. Will you tell me what's going on?" He says sweetly and slowly. "Anxiety." You sob. He begins rubbing your back and says, "Will you stand up for me so I can bring you to the bus?" The bus? "You don't have to." You reply. "I want to. Please stand up." He says in a concerned tone.

You stand up and he gently grabs your hand and leads you to the bus. He sits you on the small, leather couch and gets you a glass of water. "I have to go back to the signing, but me and the boys will be in here later, okay?" You nod while staring at your shoes. This is so embarrassing. "Hey, there's no reason to panic. We are just men. I'll be back in a second." Then he was gone.

The fact is that they aren't just men. They are your angels.

You sip on your water and eventually calm down. The sudden adrenaline drop causes you to get tired, so you lay down and take a nap. You are awakened by the sound of voices. "---attack. She must've gotten nervous when she saw us." You hear CC say. "Poor girl..." You hear a deeper, raspier voice say.