Shower*

words: 1,945

from: my fanfiction "little nothings"

description: andy and scarlet kiss for the first time, in the shower. It's a little steamy with some fluff ;)

Speaking of the Devil, the door opens once again. "I need to pee, so deal with it." His deep voice booms. "Okay." I say while trying to keep my cool. "Oh wow, you're calm for once." He says. "I'm always calm." "Andy, get out of my dorm. I've already asked you." he laughs while mocking my voice. "I do not sound like that." I gasp while trying not to laugh. "Yes you do." He says. "No I don't." I reply. He flushes the toilet and I cringe. This situation couldn't get any more awkward. "That smells good, what are you using?" He asks and the bathroom curtain moves. I squeal, "Are you crazy?" I try to quickly move and end up knocking multiple bottles over. "No. I see naked women all the time. What is that?" I stay back and hand him a bottle. He hums. "I like that. Use it more often." "Uh, alright..." I say while closing the curtain back. "May I join you?" He asks.

"Um, no." I reply with an obvious you-must-be-stupid tone.

"Why not?" He asks with a low chuckle. "Because I'm not blonde." I fire. "Ooh, feisty. Someone is obviously jealous." He teases. "I am not. I could care less." I say casually. He needs to shut up. "Then why do you get so agitated when I don't look at you?" He asks. I hate it with a passion how he never stops pushing and edging on. "I don't." I say confidently. "Funny thing is that you just don't see when I look." He laughs. I felt my skin heat up. He must be lying. "So can I get in?" He asks again. "No. Go in the bedroom." I say with a small smile. Why am I even smiling? This is a bad situation. "Scarlet..." He says while dragging out my name. "I know you hate me, so get out." I laugh. "I'm getting in." He says. "Woah! No. No. No you're not." I say. "Oh. Yes, I am." I hear his belt clink and I suck in a breath. "What's wrong?" He asks. "You're not getting in." I say. "Nervous, little virgin?" He jokes. "That's not funny." I whine.

"I can always change that."

I hear the curtain move and I shut my eyes and cover myself. He laughs more than I expected him to and then closes the curtain back. "There's some soap in your hair." He comments. I feel his hand touch my head and I flinch. "Woah." He says. "Don't touch me." I say. "I'm honestly really freaked out right now." "Hey..." He trails off. "It's okay. Do you want me to get out?" He asks. "That would make me feel better. Maybe." I say hesitantly. He puts his hand on my chin and lifts it up. "Open your eyes." He says. I do so, slowly. His hair is still dry but slightly damp from the steam. It's almost as if his blue eyes were literally glowing. "Maybe?" He asks. His wet, plump lips were parted slightly. "M-Maybe." I stuttered. He begins to lean in slowly, and I decide to let it happen. His lips brush against mine and he pulls away slightly, but I still noticed. He blue eyes pierce into mine, and they seem way darker than before. It went from ocean blue to stormy blue with dark clouds blowing over and winds and such a speed that it would whip something right out of your hand.

He shuts his eyes and sighs, completely backing away. "I shouldn't." He murmurs. My stomach drops. Now that it's gone I realize how badly I wanted it. He looks back at me, his eyes still swirling like a storm, "Let me get that out of your hair." He says, attempting to change the subject. He scoots me back under the water and runs his hand through my hair. I watch his chest rise and fall beautiful. My eyes follow the swirls of ink down his arm as he rinses the leftover shampoo out from my hair. "Sorry I'm not blonde." I giggle apologetically. "I prefer auburn." He says. "I never would have guessed." I laugh. He gives a small smile, it seemed kind of sad so I decided to let go of the subject. "Do you have any shampoo that doesn't smell like a female?" He asks while lifting an eyebrow and examining the bottles. "Well, I mean, I don't normally shower with other men." He smiles an Andy smile, beautiful and bright. "True." Despite the scent, he puts some of my shampoo in his hair and starts to scrub. My eyes keep connecting to his big and breathtaking lips. As strange as it sounds, I find myself wanting that kiss despite his rude behavior recently. Maybe there's something below his thick skin. Sort of like a peach. You make a tiny cut and everything spills out