Batman*

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, ALCOHOL

I sigh as I lay my head on my boyfriend of six months, Andy Biersack's, shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and holds me close. "Are we still going to that Halloween party tonight?" Oh shit. I completely forgot about that. "Yeah." I respond. "Don't you need to start getting ready?" He chuckle. "Yeah I guess so." I say. It feels so good being in his arms; I don't want to get up. I huff and get off of the couch where we were cuddling. 

I rummage through my bag and get my makeup, curling wand, and costume. I do a plain smokey eye and curl my hair. I look at my costume and smile. Andy and I are being batman and catwoman for Halloween. It takes me five minutes to slip into the skin tight costume. I try to zip up the back zipper but I can't reach. I slip on my heels and put on my mask. I'll just get Andy to zip it. "Andy!" I call and I hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. "Yeah, babe?" He says while opening the bathroom door. "Can you zip this for me please?" I ask politely and turn around. I look at his reaction through the mirror as he examines my body. 

He zips up my costume slowly. "Now. Time for yours!" I say excitedly and I run out of the bathroom to his room. I hear his laughter ring down the hall and it causes me to giggle. Is happiness is always contagious to me. I gather all of the pieces of his costume and bring it to him. I hold my arms out to him and he grabs the costume. I close the door while he changes and he opens it once he's done. "You look so nice!" I say once I see him in his costume. He smirks, "I look nice? I'm not the once in a skin tight costume." His eyes trail to every inch of my body and I blush. 

"I was hoping you would like it." I whisper. "Mm... I like it a little too much." He winks. His pervertedness causes me to giggle. 

"You're such a sexy batman." I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. "You're such a sexy catwoman." He replies and I smile. 

We arrive at the party and are greeted by Ashley, CC, Jake, and Jinxx. "Have you ever taken shots?" Ashley asks me. "No." I reply loud enough to where he can hear me over the blaring music. He turns around to the table that our stuff is placed at, and then hands me a small glass. "What is it?" I ask. "Pure Whiskey," he says. "I know you'll like it." 

I shrug and lift up the glass that is now in my possession, "Youth and Whiskey."

Another shot later,I dragged Andy on to the dance floor when one of my favorite songs came on. "Y/N!" He laughs as I start to dance and he just stands and watches me. His amused mood sudden changes when I start to grind on him. He grabs my hips tightly and presses my ass harder against his growing bulge. "Fuck." He growls into my ear and I begin to move my hips in circles. His breathing is rough and I can feel his body heat radiating. "Stop teasing me." He growls once again. I giggle in response and stop all movement. He lets out a frustrated sigh and says, "Lets go." He drags me out of the party, not stopping to tell anyone by. The buzz in my head was telling me to follow Andy and give him what he wants. 

On the way home I reach my hand across the console and put it in his lap. "You've had too much to drink." He says without looking at me. I smile and begin teasing him through his costume, "Youre such a sexy batman." He slaps my hand away. "Stop. Teasing." He breathes, "I've already had to go the whole night with you in that costume when you just look hot as fuck, and then you start grinding on me..." He groans at the thought. "Hm..." I hum.

"Did you like that?" I question.

Just then we drive up at his house, "I want you naked on my bed in two minutes." He commands while pointing a finger at me, and then he gets out of the car. I do the same and stumble after him in my tipsy state. 

Two minutes later he walks into his room and I'm still fully clothed. 

"What did I tell you?" He says. "Calm down, baby." I say with a smile and walk over to him and drop down on my knees in front of him. "What do you want?" I say innocently while batting my eyelashes at him. "You know what I want." He groans. 

"I think you should tell me because I'm not sure." I say while acting clueless. 

He forcefully let's out a breath in frustration. "Y/N." He growls.

"Yeah baby?" I  say as I begin to pull down the black pants of his batman costume. He tangles his hand in my curly hair and I smile up at him. 

"You're so fucking sexy Y/N." He groans. 

Let's just say that Catwoman and Batman got along really well for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That ending was for all you innocent-minded children ;)