Mr. Biersack*

WARNING: SMUT

SLAM! I  lift my head up from the nap I was taking to see a stern looking Mr. Biersack looking down at me. 

"Do you find my class boring, Miss. Y/L/N?" He asks with a slight growl. "No I was just... Tired." I mutter. Looking around the room everyone is gone. I must've slept past the bell. "Come here." He says while turning on his heel. I get up and follow him to his desk. He opens one of his file drawers and shows me a paper, "This is your current grade for the semester." The lowest possible C. Fuck. My parents are going to kill me. I sigh. "Do you care about your grades?" He asks and my head snaps to him, "Yes. I do care about my grades." I say with a slight attitude. He shifts his weight and brings one hand to his lips. I've always had a feeling that he hated me with every ounce he can. He annoys the shit out of me.

"I think I know a way you could bring it up." He says while slowly walking towards me which shocked me. "And what is that?" I ask with a slight hint of agitation in my tone. "Take your shirt off." He commands. I gasp,"Mr. Biersack, I don't thi-" 

"Did I fucking stutter? Take it off." He says with frustration. 

My eyes widen hearing those words come from my literature teachers mouth. I unbutton my uniform polo and bring my arms to cover my black and red lace push-up bra. He lets out a deep, raspy grunt at the sight causing me to blush. He walks closer to me and puts his hand on my hip, "Mr. Biersack--" he cuts me off again, "Call me Andy." His lips connect to the sensitive skin right below my ear causing me to gasp in pleasure and shock. He trails kisses along my neck and back to where he started. My hear rate increases and my breaths become shorter. He slowly, teasingly moves your bra straps and kisses the newly exposed skin. My lips are already slightly parted and he smashes his lips on yours passionately. You wrap one arm around his back and one around his neck. He puts his hands on the rim of my uniform skirt and slowly slips it down. He quickly pulls away and quickly moves all the papers off of his desk. He takes off his shirt and Itake in his body. He has tattoos, but I've never seen before because he always wears long-sleeved shirts. 

Damn...

Next he slips off his shoes and pants, leaving himself in his boxers. I see his bulge through them and  suck in a breath. He smirks and says, "Come here." You do as you were told and walk over to him. He bends you over the desk and you don't resist. "You're so wet, baby." He says as his finger slips into your panties causing you to moan softly. His long finger slips inside of you and you gasp and grip the table. He slips in another finger and you moan a bit louder. "Tell me what you want, you little innocent girl." He says. "I-I don't know." You stammer. "Hm... I guess we can't do anything if you don't know what you want." Fuck. This man. He continues to finger you teasingly and you can't take it anymore. "Andy..." You whine. "Hm?" He hums. 

"Fuck me." 

"What was that?"

"Fuck me, Andy Biersack."

"Say it with more passion." He growls.

"Fuck my tight, wet pussy with your big, hard cock." 

"Good girl." He smirks.

He slides his fingers out of you and spreads you legs wider. You hear a package rip and are very thankful he's using a condom. After a few seconds, He moves your panties to the side once again, and slides his big hard cock into you. You moan and tighten your grip on his desk. He pulls out and thrusts back into you again, "You're so big." You whimper. "You're so tight." He grunts.

He begins picking up the speed of his thrusts after your pain transitions to pleasure. You begin moaning louder as your pleasure increases, "Harder." You moan loudly and he stops. He tangles his hand in your hair and pulls you back while he leans over to get right next to your face. "Do you want us  to get caught?" He says into your ear and you shake your head, "Be a good girl." He says and let's go of your hair. 

He continues what he started and does exactly as you requested. You gasp and keep your volume down as he brings you closer to your climax. Your voice starts to get high pitched at he begins to push you over the edge. "Say my name." He growls. "Oh Andy..." You moan, "I gonna--" your sentence was cut off with a gasp as he hit your G-Spot, bringing you to your climax. He gasps too as you both ride out your highs together. He collapses on top of you and you both try to catch your breath

"Do I get an A?" You giggle and he pulls out of you.

"A+" he smiles in return.