Cuddles

"Andy!" I yell sleepily while I lay in bed. "Yeah, baby?" He yells back in return. "Come here!" I yell while playfully dragging out my words. He suddenly bursts into the room and jumps on the bed, causing me to groan sleepily. "Aww... Are you lonely? You wanna cuddle with your Andy?" He says teasingly. "Mhm..." I hum while holding my arms out. He's been on tour and it's his first night back He jumps on top of me and I cry out in pain, "I have no bra on." I wheeze from under his body, he's so much bigger than me. "You're so tiny." He chuckles. "Am not." I huff. "It's adorable." He says while trailing kisses down my neck. 

He gets off of me and turns the bedside lamp off, leaving us in darkness. "You're my one and only." He says while pulling me to his chest. I put my ear in a place where I can hear his heartbeat. I could listen to that sound for hours. "I love you, Andy." I say. "I love you too, kitten." He says while running his hand up and down my thigh. He plants two gentle kisses on my forehead and begins humming one of my favorite songs, "The Morticians Daughter." 

"I'm so glad you're back." I whisper. 

"I'm so glad I'm back too. You know, when I'm away, I always seem to wake up wanting you next to me. I just want someone to hold on to at night. Someone to put my arm around and hold tightly. Someone to protect from the evil of this world in the darkness of night. That someone is always you. When I'm home, I treasure moments like this. Feeling your warm skin against mine and smelling your lavender perfume that I've always loved. I love you. All of you. So much. I'm willing to do anything to show you how much I love you. If it were just me and you in this world, I'd be with you twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, no matter what. I don't want you to forget that. Just because I'm away doesn't mean I love you any less or that I don't miss you. You're always on my mind, baby. And I love you with everything I have, and yes I know, I don't always show it. I know I can be an asshole, sometimes I'm just not in a good mood or something has happened. I try not to express that anger or agitation towards you, I really do. I try my best to show that I love you. You're perfect to me. I know you've always struggles with your self confidence, but it's your imperfections that make you perfect in my heart. I'm so glad to be home, and I want you to always remember how much I love you."

I squeeze him tightly as I listen to the words coming from his mouth.

"I love you, Andy." I whisper once again.

"I love you too," He whispers in reply,

"Forever and Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for all of you who like short imagines xD

I hope you enjoy it >.<

-E xx