Strawberry**

>chapter from 'little nothings'<

description: a bj (if you don't know what that is you definitely should not read this lol) from Andy's point of view with some fluff at the end (ya know to calm ya down ;)

words: 1584

-

ANDY

She does as she's told and gets down on her knees. I run my hands through her auburn hair. It's starting to get more brown than red. I wonder if she notices? Her small, delicate hands reach for my belt and she undies it slowly. I can see her hands shaking. She's so nervous - she hasn't even said a word. Guilt fills my gut for once, it's quite unsettling.

"You don't have to do this." I tell her as my rough skinned hand runs through her silky hair once again.

"I sort of want to." She says quietly while looking up at me with a small smile. She adjusts her position as she undoes the metal button of my jeans.

"Would you be more comfortable on the bed?" I ask her.

"I'm fine." She replies shortly. I cringe while looking down at her. I feel like her knees, back, and neck are going to start to ache. I usually don't give a flying fuck but right now I seem to. The things she makes me feel are unusual.

"Are you sure?" I ask her once again as she begins to shimmy down my jeans a bit.

"You ask too many darn questions." She says while mocking my deep voice.

"You fucking smart ass." I shove her playfully and she giggles.

"Your words not mine." She smiles. I huff and back away from her working hands. "Let's get on the bed." She follows me as I climb on to the mattress. I prop my head up on some pillows so I can see her beautiful face.

"You ready?" I ask her.

"Would you be quiet?" She snaps. I shut my mouth, for once, as she pulls down my boxers, letting my hardness spring free.

"You're really, um, big." She swallows. I smile at her innocence. It makes me want to ruin everything about it. I can make her jump with the slightest touch. She doesn't even realize it. Her small, delicate hand wraps around my length as she pumps lightly. Her stormy grey eyes meet mine and my eyes connect to her plump, wet lips which are parted slightly. It's driving me insane. I wrap my hand around hers and squeeze it tighter. I release it and her grip stays tight.

"It doesn't take a genius to wrap lips around a cylinder." I say with a huff. Maybe that will comfort her? I couldn't really take anymore. It's sort of like a tease for me. I mean what could she possibly do wrong-

"Do not fucking bite it." I say quickly as the thought pops to my mind. It came out more snappy than I planned.

"Andy, I'm not that much of an idiot." She fires back in her defense.

"Hey. I never know what you may be in to."

"I've never done this before."

"Oh, right." I say quietly. Damn it! Shut up, Andy.

Her warm tongue trails up my length unexpectedly causing me to suck in a breath. Her eyes glisten at me through her thick, dark eyelashes making my stomach turn. Her turn swirls around the tip and she slips me into her mouth. Her tongue stays flat on the bottom of my shaft as she bobs her head up and down. Only heavy, rapid breaths leave my mouth as she works, her tongue being a completely different part, sucking differently than I've ever felt before. I didn't feel the slightest graze of teeth on my skin. Her saliva is thick causing somewhat of a sloppy blowjob, which are the best.