Doctor**

**warning: smut, age difference, daddy kink

"Mom, I'm pretty sure I don't have breast cancer." I groan as we pull into the doctor's office. I've always hated it here and she knows it. "I know, but remember your cousin was diagnosed at your age. Sixteen is very young. We need to make sure." 

I sit in the waiting room as my mom fills out one of those insanely long forms. I don't even know what they're going to do to me in there. All I know is that my doctor is a male, and that makes me nervous as hell. What if he's one of those old weirdos?

"Y/N." The nurse calls from the door. I stand up and wait for my mom to follow me. She doesn't so I carry on. "So, what's going on here?" She asks me as I hop up on to the examination table. "My mom is paranoid that I have  breast cancer, so she wants to get me checked for a lump." I explain to her. 

"Understandable. What's her reasoning?" 

"It runs in the family. My cousin was diagnosed at my age and passed away a few years ago." 

The nurse nods while writing down the information. "Alright. Dr. Biersack will be in here shortly. I'm not sure what kind of check he wants to do for you, but he will let you know when he gets in." I nod and she closes the large, blue door.

I hear the AC kick on and I bring my knees up to my chest. I hate cold doctor's offices.

In a few minutes the door opens and a tall, pale skinned man walks in. He has black hair and very hallow cheekbones. He looks up at me, "You're Y/N?" His crystal blue eyes almost freeze me. God, he is so hot. I nod in reply. "Nice to meet you." He shakes my hand. I can't help but notice the difference in size. I also see a few swirls of ink on his neck. Damn...

"So. I don't think we will be able to give you a mammogram." He says. "Why?" I ask. "You're a bit tiny." He smiles. Oh. That stings. "If there was a lump it would be obvious, but to make your mother happy, I'll feel for it. Okay?" 

Feel for it?

He hands me a gown and I take it. "Go change in that bathroom." He points behind me. "Do I have to take everything off?" I ask him. "That's up to you." He says while getting stuff out of the cabinets. I step into the bathroom and strip down, putting on the strange looking gown with a  lot of weird openings. I step back out and place my clothes on the table as he watches. I look back down at it to realize my panties are on top, so I shove them in my shirt. He looks away and back to all of his supplies and puts on some gloves. 

"Alright. I'm going to apply this oil and feel around your breast tissue to make sure there's no lumps, okay? Let me know if I'm pressing too hard." He squirts some of the oil in his hand and walks over to me, flipping the top side of my gown up. I blush as his eyes connect to my chest. "You can out your arms behind yourself for balance." He advises. I do as I'm told and his hand connects to my chest. I suck in a breath. He smiles, everything alright?" "Yeah. It's just cold." I explain. "I can tell." He says. I feel my hard nipples and blush once again. 

This isn't going very well.

His hands massage me and I watch carefully. He presses down in certain areas and my toes curl. Curse my sensitivity. He stops and I come back to reality, hearing how hard I'm breathing. I stop and look up at him as his thumb passes over my nipple. 

I whimper slightly but cover it up by clearing my throat. 

Eyebrows furrowed, he backs away and pulls his gloves off. "Why did you stop?" I ask him. He looks back at me, my gown still flipped up, "You're fine. There's no lump."

Touch me again.

I don't care if this is my doctor, he is too fucking hot.

I stand up and walk over to him, my gown falling down as I untie it. His eyes widen at the sight in front of him, "Ma'am..." He begins to say as I grab his shirt collar. "I don't care that you're my doctor. You're too fucking hot, and I can't take it anymore. Make me scream." I tell him. He freezes for a moment and then his lips crash down on mine. He grabs my bare ass and pulls me up to his hips. I wrap my legs around him as he sits down in his chair. I slowly begin grinding on him.

"Baby, I can't." He whines. "Please, daddy." I beg him. I feel him stiffen up. "You're into that?" He asks. "Yes. Don't you like it when I call you daddy?" I ask him. His grip tightens dramatically in my ass and j whimper slightly. "Fuck." He growls. He runs his hand over the leftover oil dripping down to my stomach and rubs my sex gently. "Such a naughty baby girl." He says. 

I yelp as he slips four long fingers into me. "Shhh..." He tells me as I bite my lip to keep back my moans. He curls his fingers and I gasp. "Baby likes that, doesn't she?" He says while pumping his fingers faster and faster. "Y-yes, daddy." 

He gets up and brings me to the observation table, laying me down on my back. I feel myself beginning to get closer and closer. "Can you cum on daddy's fingers? Can you do that for daddy?" He asks and I whimper in response. "D-Daddy!" I almost scream as I felt myself tighten around his fingers. 

But he doesn't stop, he keeps going, making me cum again. I feel myself squirt all over his fingers. I hear a ripping sound and realize that I was gripping the paper on the table so hard that it ripped. I let out a shaky breath as my legs collapse. He pulls out his fingers, "Get up." He tells me. He sticks two of his fingers in my mouth, "Taste how sweet you are."

He removes his fingers from my mouth and brings it to his. I watch as he sucks his fingers clean, "So sweet..." He mutters. "Now get dressed." He says sternly. "Yes, daddy." I giggle as I hop off the table. He smacks my ass as I grab my clothes. 

I come back into the room fully dressed. 

"Your next appointment is in two weeks. I'd like to try a different kind of check up. You know, just to be sure." 

Turns out the doctor's office isn't so bad.

-

A/N: Don't be a ghost reader! Vote and comment! I like to hear what you guys think. If you have any ideas for me, let me know.

|em|