Day 53

Kellin's pov

Day 53

"I can't believe your mom hasn't kicked me out yet." Vic said.

"You have 2 more days left in my house anything could happen." I said.

Vic was still staying at my house, tomorrow was going to be his last day here. I admit it was going to be a bit weird, and everyday I've woken up with him next to me, I don't know how I'll just not wake up next to him. I was sad he was leaving, I would still see him and hang out with him, but I liked him just being here with me.

"Are you going to miss me you little shít?" He asked.

"No, I wanted you gone since day one." I smiled.

"You liar." He frowned.

"Vic you're stupid." I kissed his cheek.

I looked down at my work that I needed to finish before tomorrow morning, it was still too much. Vic had tried to help me, but he was just a distraction and I needed to do this on my own. It was difficult and the end of the school year was approaching.

"Stop thinking too much." Vic closed my book and he shut me up when I went to argue. "You need to relax."

"How am I supposed to do that when I have all of this work due tomorrow?" I rolled my eye.

"Come sit on my lap."

I scooted over a bit and sat on Vic's lap. He wrapped his arms around me and just held me. I was content just being here with him holding him. I really wouldn't change anything about this moment.

"You need to relax." He whispered.

"I don't know how." I frowned slightly.

"I'll help you."

"Wha- oh." I tilted my head back leaving him more access to my neck.

He hummed against my neck and left soft kisses all over my neck, eventually he reached my lips and I kissed him. He pulled away and pushed me lightly off his lap, I got on on my back and looked at him, waiting for whatever he was going to do. He crawled on top of me and pinned my hands above my head.

"Is this okay?" He asked, I nodded.

It was more than okay, I was comfortable. Nothing about this situation was scaring me, knowing what might happens at this moment didn't scare me either. It was like me nodding gave him conformation to continue, and wow did he continue. I felt his lips on my neck, he was nibbling and sucking on my skin, I knew I would have marks and maybe that was his intention.

He went back to my lips kissing me as much as he could, I was panting at this point, he put himself between my knees and rolled his hips making me moan, he let himself grind on me and at this moment I was so glad my mom wasn't home. He continued to move his hips against mine and I did the same, I copied his moves, trying to get as much friction as we could.

I whimpered and tried to move my hands from his grip, but he wouldn't budge. I was a moaning mess as we continued, I looked at him and he was panting. Our movements slowly became a bit sloppy and he went back to my neck marking me as much as he wanted, I didn't mind it felt good. He stopped his movements and I whined, I didn't know what he was going to do now, but I soon enough felt his hand press on my jeans and I moaned wanting more. He palmed me through my jeans and I was a whimpering mess, I couldn't stay still and I came moaning Vic's name.

I didn't want to leave him hanging and being hard, so I moved my hips against his despite being sensitive already, soon enough j was whimpering again and he came with a soft moan. We both stopped our moments, he got off me and lied down next to me panting.

"Well that happened." He bit his lip.

"Yeah."

I was all flustered and I looked at him noticing he was too.

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

"Fuck no. Do you?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Good, we should do this more often." He smirked.

"O-oh, okay." I stuttered.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

This chapter is small, but this is really all I have time to write. I've been really busy this week and I just don't have time at the moment. I honestly didn't want to update this because it's so short and I want sow thing over 1k or 2k, but that's not going to happen this week.

I hope you guys still like this story, even thought I'm taking a lot of time to update, which I'm sorry about.

This chapter was so awkward to write tbh, and strange since I've never wrote anything like sexual or whatever. I actually had to look up some fanfics and words to help me write this, because I'm lame. I hope it's not terrible, because I honestly think it is. I've never wrote smut before, which is really stupid because I posted stories that literally say there's going to be a lot of smut.

I wrote this while drinking Starbucks and listening to a lot of Halsey, The Weeknd and Arctic Monkeys.

I hope you guys enjoy this short little chapter. I will try to make the next part longer.

I want to know what you guys think of this chapter.

Like how do you feel about it? Idk

But anyways I hope you enjoy and sorry if it's short, oh and sorry if it sucks XD

Comment, vote, follow me, whatever floats your boat :)

Ily <3