Day 6

(A bit of a smut warning!☠ If you don't like it don't read it just skip it (: )

Kellin's pov

"Vic what the hell are you doing in my house at 1am?" I was so tired and confused. I had no idea what the hell vic was doing, or how he got into my house. I just kept staring at him waiting for him to reply but he said nothing. I got up and started pushing him out of my room when he turned around, and grabbed my wrists.

"Vic.. Um what are you doing?" He was so close to me now, I could feel he's hot breath against my face and I was getting very nervous. Suddenly he pushed me towards my bed. I fell of course, but he landed on me. Now I was way more nervous.

"I want to try something. You can stop me at any time." I was confused. What was he talking about? But that question was quickly answered when he kissed me. It wasn't a sweet slow kiss, it was a rough I need you now kiss. I didn't mind it though. He gripped my hips making me gasp and this made it an easy access to slip he's tongue into my mouth. I felt him lick and gently bite my bottom lip, I moaned and started to unbutton he's shirt.

He wasn't very patient and instantly took my shirt off, already starting to tug my pajama pants down. I barely got he's shirt off. Damn he really wanted this. I wanted this too, right? I was so confused but I didn't quite want to stop this. I unzipped he's jeans and he helped me tug them down. He grabbed my wrist pinning them down, as he started to kiss down my neck and suck at it, which made me moan. I knew he was going to leave a mark. I winced a bit, he pulled away and looked at me.

"Mine." He said. I nodded bitting my lip just wanting him to do whatever he was going to do to me. He kissed me quickly and I felt him tug my boxers down. I managed to free my hands from he's grip and I did the same with he's boxers. We were both completely naked now, I was getting more nervous by the second. I didn't hear him moving, I didn't hear anything. I'm guessing he was getting himself prepared. I can't believe I was about to do this, especially with vic.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded just wanting to feel him inside me. I felt he's tip at my entrance, he finally pushed himself inside me causing me to moan. This is were I realized something was wrong. Shouldn't I have felt pain? This was my first time. I looked at vic, he opened he's mouth to say something but all I heard was beeping. It was getting louder. Instantly I knew what was happening.

I woke up shutting my alarm clock off. I was sweating. Oh my god! I can't believe I had a fücking sex dream about vic! I looked at my clock and my eyes widened. It was 9:20! Fück I was so late for school! I quickly got up and ran to the shower only to notice I had a problem. I looked down, I have a god damn boner. I hate everything. I got in the shower, fixed my uh situation and quickly got dressed. I didn't have to tell my mom I was leaving she always worked, the only time I saw her was at 12 at night something I wouldn't even see her since I would be to tired to stay up. I simply just took care of myself. Ever since my dad died my mom became more distant from me. It hurt but I soon go over it.

I quickly ran to school. When I got there I got a glare from the attendance lady, I simply rolled my eyes and just told her I overslept. I quickly headed to class. I was about 20 minutes late and so I walked faster, finally getting to Mr.Gaskarth's class. I walked in and immediately everyone's eyes were on me. Fück my life. I quickly found my seat and sat down. Vic turned around and at that moment I remembered the dream.

"You're blushing?" He laughed a little. I groaned. I really wish I hadn't had that dream, now I can't even look at him without remembering it.

"Um.. What are we doing?" I whispered noticing that class was very quiet now. I didn't like it. I wanted it to be loud.