Day 56-60

Vic's pov

Day 56

"You know the dirty dishes go in that pile, right?" Kellin spoke up.

I mocked him and I got a wet towel to the face.

"Don't mock me." He glared.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me." I rolled my eyes.

"No." He grabbed the dish out of my hands and put it in the right pile.

"You know you're really annoying."

"And you smell, take a shower."

"How about we take a shower together." I smirked.

"How about you move out." He turned to me with his hands on his hips.

"I'll take that as a no."

"Vic I'm sorry." He frowned.

"I know, you're stressed, I get it." I said.

"But I'm taking it out on you and that's wrong. Oh god I'm a terrible boyfriend." He bit his lip.

Sometimes Kellin overreacts to some things that aren't a big deal to me, but it's my job to tell him it's okay, I understand. Right now he's really stressed due to school and I can see that, yeah it isn't right that he's taking it out on me, but I didn't want to make him feel bad.

"It's fine relax. Leave the dishes alone, don't go back to your homework, just come take a shower with me." I smiled.

He nodded and I pulled him towards the bathroom. Days like this I was glad Kellin's mom was out of the house. I liked being really intimate with Kellin, I just really liked being near him.

As I got to the bathroom I turned the water on and set it at right temperature. Before I knew it I felt hands tugging my shirt up, and then unbuttoning my jeans. I looked up at Kellin with a smirk and he simply glared at me. I pecked his lips and carefully undressed him. Once we both were fully undressed with stepped into the water. Sweet kisses and intimate touching were shared that afternoon, and I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

Day 57

"I'm so disgusted by your relationship."

I looked up at Mike and smirked.

"I'm sorry, it's not my fault your girlfriend broke up with you."

I felt Kellin elbow me on my side and I turned to him, and he gave me a look, not just any look. The look that I was a complete asshole and I agree.

"You're a dick." Mike frowned.

"Hey why don't you try getting her back." Kellin spoke up.

"She doesn't want me." Mike said.

"I doubt that." Kellin rolled his eyes. "Impress her and show her how much you really want to be with her. She'll take you back you guys love each other very much."

"Do you love Vic?" Mike asked.

"O-oh. Um.." Kellin bit his lip.

I looked at Kellin waiting for his answer, but he just excused himself and ran off. I frowned and looked at Mike with a glare.

"What? I didn't do anything." He smiled innocently.

"Did you see that thought? Does he not want to be with me? Is he not in love with me? Am I in love? Oh god."

"Vic please shut up." He groaned. "You're so annoying."

"I'm so sorry my problems are ruining your life." I rolled my eyes.