Chapter 1

My raven hair flows gracefuly as I ran through the meadow of forget-me-not flowers. I'm a hundred, or more years old, I lost count of it, but Im currently stuck in a 8 years old body. I can grow up, but I don't see a reason to grow up, plus being a kid is fun.

My name is Lazuli Eternalita. Nobody named me so I named myself. Based on my name, I have blue lazuli colored eyes with a bit gold specks. My straight raven black hair flows until on the middle of my back. My mother is the earth (not earth earth i mean earth the ground) and my father is the sky. I am Asgard's protector, the goddess of nature. I have brown wings, I can control the elements especially nature. I once grew up, but I don't see any fun in it so I transform my self into a kid again.

Right now I'm playing among the flowers with some animals. I play hide and seek with them,I am running to find a hiding spot, so I climb a tree and stay quiet. Instead of them finding me, a boy with raven dark hair find me "Who are you" he say. Instead of replying I run as fast as I can. Because its tiring, I decide to fly. I catch a glimpse ot the boy chasing me with wide eyes. He chase me until the meadow of flowers, and that is where I decide that this boy wouldnt leave me alone, so I stop flying and land.

"Wait!! I dont want to hurt you! I just want to ask who you are!"

This boy is 10 years old I presume.

"Azul." I say in a quiet voice

"What?"

"I said. My name is Azul." I say it again in a louder voice

"I am Loki Odinson. Pleasure to meet you." He says while smiling. He has a sweet smile

"Ah... Frigga and Odin's son. Pleasure to meet you too."

"You knew my parents?"

"Yes. You may never hear my name as Azul, but I presume you recognize me as Lazuli Eternalita."

"The goddess of nature and protector of Asgard?" He ask with eyes wide.

I stiffle a laugh"Yes that is I. No need for formalities. Say... do you want to play Loki?"

"Sure." He reply "Want to play hide and seek with my friends?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Loki P.O.V (before meeting Azul)

"Brother!!! Can I play with you?" I ask my brother Thor while running towards him.

"Loki? What are you doing here? Go play with your magics and books." Thor says, Sif and the three warriors laugh loudly. I quickly run away with tears in my eyes. I bump to my mother Frigga.
"Loki! What happened my dear?"

"Thor wouldn't let me play with him and his friends."

"Shh.. you are 10, don't cry. Loki, I have a.. friend that can play with you. Would you like to meet her?"

"REALLY?? Where?!"

"She is shy at first, she is good at hiding. Her name is for you to find, but what you can recognizer her, is that she has blue lazuli eyes. Search her in the forest of Asgard."

"Thank you mother!" I say while hugging my mother then go away leaving the castle to find this girl.

I arrive to the forest. How should I find her? This forest is huge!! I search for about 6 minutes, but luck is on my side, because I find her easily on a tree.

"Who are you?" I ask

Instead of replying, she run away. I chase her, until she begin to fly with her brown wings. I'm suprised, because not everyday you will meet a girl with wings and fly. Instead of stopping my feet, I continue to chase her. She begin to land on a meadow of forget me not flowers

"Wait!! I dont want to hurt you! I just want to ask who you are!"

"Azul." She say in a quiet voice

"What?" I ask

"I say. My name is Azul." She say it again in a louder voice that suprise me

"I am Loki Odinson. Pleasure to meet you." She is beautiful. She has raven black hair like me, but the most beautiful thing about her is her eyes.

"Ah... Frigga and Odin's son. Pleasure to meet you too."

"You knew my parents?"

"Yes. You may never hear my name as Azul, but I presume you recognize me as Lazuli Eternalita."

"The goddess of nature and protector of Asgard?" Wait what?? My mother never say about my playmate to be a goddess

She stiffle a laugh"Yes that is I. No need for formalities. Say... do you want to play Loki?"

"Sure." I reply "Want to play hide and seek with my friends?"

And that moment, I know that we are going to be best friends, or maybe more in the future?