chapter 15

We get up from our laying position because of the sudden energy impact. Nat is ready behind the boulder of rocks with the quin jet. She chains Loki's wrist. We go back into the quin jet. After a while, Stark and Captain with Thor.
"Lady Reaper, it is nice to see you again." Thor says

"You too Thor." I reply. He smiles and take a seat beside Loki.
-----------------------------
We arrive and Loki is quickly escorted with guards to a cell which used to locked me up. I separate from the others. I bring my phone with me to see Fury's conversation.

"In case you aren't clear. 30.000 meters to the surface." Fury says

"Ant." He gesture Loki

"Boot." He gesture the machine and cage

"Hm... an Impressive cage. But I think doesn't made for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you." Loki pace around the cell.

"Oh I've heard... The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. And that girl, who plays human even though she is a monster! How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

" How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is." Fury smiles

" Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something." Then Fury walks out. I turn off my phone and off to meet te others.
------------------------------
I walk into the meeting room to find them bickering about something.

"He is adopted." Says Thor.

"Who is adopted?" I ask

"Who are you?" A brunette man says.

"Who are you?" I ask back.

"Who am I?" He ask back

"Who am I?" Says Stark.

"You are Tony Stark. I expect 2 great scientist to know their own name. Well I guess not."

"I'm Bruce Banner."

"Owh.. you are that man."

"What do you refers me to? That man or the other man?"

"That man, don't go all negative on me dr.banner. I just admire your works and stuff."

"Hmm.... what fields are you in?"

"Too long to explain, read my basic information." I say. He eyes me curiously.

"Anyway, who is adopted?" I ask all of them.

"Reindeer games." Tony says. I hide my startled face with a poker face. How can he be adopted? is he upset because of that?

"Ow..." 

"Okay back on track."

"Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?" Asks banner

"It's a stabilizing agent. Means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD." He pats Thor's back

" No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing. Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants." Stark start to walk to the deck.

" Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did." He points the man, poor man, but still being lazy in here is unacceptable. Stark cover one of his eyes and says.

" How does Fury do this?"

"He turns." I reply.Tony looks around the monitors and places a button size hacking implant under Fury's desk, without anyone noticing.

"Well, that sounds exhausting. The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the cube."

"When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?" Ask agent Hill

"Last night. The packet, Selvig's notes, the Extraction Theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?"

"Don't show off Stark, because I did too." I say

"Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?" Says Captain, or should I say steve.

"He's got to heat the cube to a hundredand twenty million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier." Tony says

"Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect." Dr. Banner reply as it this the most obvious thing, which it was for me.

" Well, if he could do that he could achieve Heavy Ion Fusion at any reactor on the planet." I say.

"Finally, someone who speaks English."

"Is that what just happened?" Mumble steve, he looks so confused. Tony and Banner shake hands then he shakes my hands. Stark seems so happy to find his playmate.

"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. You're work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster."

"Thanks."says dr banner while looking down.

"And you!"

"What?"

"I never heard your name, or even know you. Are you new to SHIELD?"

"No, you may recognize me as someone else. You better read my basic information first."

Suddenly Fury walks into the deck." Dr. Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him and Reaper too."

"Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon." Says steve.

" I don't know about that, but it is powered by the cube. And I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys. "

"Monkeys? I do not understand." Says Thor with a hint of confusement on his face.

"I do! I understood that reference." Shouts steve.

Tony rolls his eyes, while Cap looks proud of himself.

"Agent Romanoff. Will you escort Stark, Banner, and Reaper to the lab?"

"Come with me. We've got all of the toys."

"Shall we play, doctor? Reaper?"

"Let's play some." Banner replies.

"You?" Stark asks me.

"Sure."

"I know what are you doing with that implant Tony.  Don't cross the line."