Chapter 9

Did Loki come too? I can meet him finally! My wishes can be fulfill. I am smiling like an idiot though, not because of the destroyer. But I still need to hide my identity, I am scared that they will be mad. I don't have a choce but to lie. I finish changing my clothes and wearing my boots. I put my twin katana on my back, put my twin gun in my holster, put my hidden blade both on my wrist, and finally... put my daggers under my katana.

   I turn off the autopilot and start to drive the plane as fast as possible. In 30 minutes, I arrive

  Things are not going so well. People running around like a headless chicken, houses are in fire, many windows break. I put my mask on and start to search for Thor and Sif with the three warrior.

   I found them fighting the destroyer, but no damage at all. I thought they are half way to defeat the destroyer, but nooooo.... I was wrong.

Plan b.. plan b....

   I run to my jet and grab my sniper. It has special bullets that can explode when they hit the target. I quickly run back to them. I prepare my sniper. Then I shout.

"GET AWAY!!"

  They all turn to me and start to get away as far as possible. Good choice.. because the explosion will be huge. I start to shoot the destroyer twice, then it blows. The destroyer is half way destroyed (get it? Hahaha... okay I will stop). I throw my sniper away then start to grab my twin katana. Me, Thor, Sif, and the three warrior start to attack it. I can easily defeat it by using my ice power but nope.. it is uncontrollable, but what if that's the point?? The destroyer made of metal and fire. I can easily make a blizzard storm and stop it. Yes! That's it.

  I start to back away. I almost got hit. I dodge it, but my mask start to go off from my face.

"Thor! I know what to do!" he looks at me confusingly, mainly because I know his name. But he does it anyway.

  I start to cast a blizzard storm. The temperature drop drasticly. The destroyer is about to shoot me but I freeze the fire with my ice. The destroyer take a look at me for the last time then turned off. I try to stop the blizzard but I can't. Before anything happens, a sting of pain on my neck is the last thing I feel because I start to pass out.

Loki P.O.V

  I widened my eyes in surprise, not because the fact that the destroyer is defeated. But the girl.. has the same complexion as Azul.. My Azul. She is in Midgard, but her eyes are different. It is red as blood. What happened to her? All this years I have been searching for her. Now there she is right in front of my eyes.

  Tears are threatening to come out. But I let it come anyway. I know I have to deal with Thor first. Then I will search for her. But it still break my heart because the fact that she left me all alone with Sigyn. I never love Sigyn but I still love my children.