Chapter 13

I walk to my room that fury assigned me too, And there is..., a bed!! I quickly jump on the bed, and start to roll on it. I decide to take a nap and sleep. The softness of the bed quickly consume me then I fall asleep.
-----------------------
30 minutes later.

I wake up feeling a head rush. It's 3 pm. I decide to take a shower. Speaking of showers, I haven't take a shower for 2 years. I see my self, utterly disgusting. My hair falls to my waist, with a dirty texture and oily as well. My face are painted with stains of tears and dust.

   I cut my hair until it reach on the middle of my back. I cut it with layers. You may be wondering, where did I learned to cut my hair. When I mention I worked as a part timer, I worked in a salon. After I cut my hair, I quickly take a shower. The water that rinse my hair and body is full of dirt. Well that is expected because I didn't shower for 2 years. I feel more refreshed, my skin is a shade lighter than before. My hair is a lot more smoother than before. Its smells of peppermint. I dry my hair then step out from my shower. I see my reflection in the mirror. I see a girl that had been pained all of these years. And that red eye, I despise them.

I put my blue contacts on my eyes. Then search for my new clothes or should I say uniform. I go out from the bathroom, naked. I go out like this because I knew that no one can come in, I lock the door before. I open the drawer and see a pair of underwear and a cat suit. They're pitch black. I quickly wear them and put on my boots. I blow dry my hair and put it on a high pony tail. I grab my mask and put it on.

After a while, I see a jet come out from the hangar. What are they doing?

Quickly run to the deck to find everyone busy talking about something while Fury commanding them.

"What is going on?" I ask

"Loki has been found in Stuggart Germany. I want you to stay here. I already tell Nat and Captain America to deal this."

"I am still going!"

"Reaper! I command you to stay in here!"

"Who are you to command me after locking me in a cell for 2 years?" I scream making everybody's voice turn to a silence. Fury is speechless.

"That's what I thought." I mumble then start to go to

I found my jet, still there! YES! I start to run to my jet and open it. I walk in.

"Welcome Back Miss Azul." Says my AI Kate.

"Thank you Kate, start the jet and set the route to Stuggart Germany."

"Yes miss."

The door automatically closed and the jet start to set off in a high speed. From Manhattan to Germany with my jet will only take 2-3 hours. I walk to a space that contains nothing. I press a button on the wall. Then the walls of the jet on that side turn to show my weapons. Many kind of weapons such as machine guns, shotguns, hand guns, daggers, bazookas, grenades, and my favorite twin katana, also many else. I grab my katana then my daggers. I put my hidden on my wrist. I put 2 guns on my holster along with my portable sniper on my back with my katana.

2 hours later.

"We are here Miss Azul."

"Briliant. What's the situation Kate?"

"Captain America is fighting with the enemy."

"Stop! I'm going to go from here. You go back to the base, tell Fury that I sent you back."

"Yes Miss."

I jump down from the jet, to find civilians about to be hit by a flipping car. I quickly run towards them and slicing the car into two.

Loki P.O.V

"Kneel!" I shout at the patriotic one.

"Not today!" He shouts back at me.

I continue to fight him. I accidentally shot a Midgardian's vehicle causing it to flip over and fall to some civilians. Before the car hits the ground, a masked girl slice the car into two pieces. I stare at her. She seems so familiar. She glance at me then run in an incredible speed. She slash her twin sword towards me. This moves... only Azul can do this. Dodging her attacks are really hard. Can this be Azul? Her hair is the same as her too. In a few moves, she pins me on the ground to stab me. I was expecting excruciating pain. Instead of stabbing me, she just stop and stare at me, after a while she gets up and leave me.

Suddenly a blasting sound can heard. A man in iron points me with his missiles.

"Make you move reindeer games." He says. I quickly surrender. The girl stares at me. I try to read her mind, but it is blocked. How can a mortal do that?

The man of iron lands beside the patriotic one.

"Captain." Says the man of iron.

"Stark." Says the patriotic one.

What they didn't know is that, this is the part of my plan.