chapter 7

It has been 2 years. The super soldier serum had been created, the man who get the serum is the man I once saved. I smiled at this thought. The country felt relieved. I am in my room with Natasha, I'm reading the paper that filled with news. The once silent room is now fill with voice of a man say.

"You with the black hair. Get out of the room!" Say the guard. I scaredly go out from my room, leaving Nat behind. The guard drags me to a room, where there is a person tied up and muzzled. In front of him there is a gun. A lady stand beside me, she is my coach.
"Shoot him." She say

"Im sorry?"

"I said, shoot him."

"I can't." I say shaking with fear.

"You have to prove your loyalty or you will die."

I slowly grab the gun, I point it to the man. Tears threatening to come out. I pull the trigger which cause the man to flinch. The bullet missed. I can't kill an innocent man.

"Hmph... still many flaw. You will be escorting doctor Zola and Red Skull at the battle. Tell us what you need for you to be prepare. Hurry!"

" My katanas, 2 handgun, 2 daggers, a suit, and a mask."

"What mask?"

"A skeleton mask."

(The picture is above)
-------------------------------------
5 hours later

The plane (now that I had knew it) land. It's a total battle field outside. And there are strange guns that shoot lasers. I don't even know anymore.

"Reaper has been released." Say a soldier.

I think that refers to me. "Go! Find Schmidt! Kill all the enemies that attacks him."
I nod. I do not have any other choice. To make sure I don't kill the enemies. I still put my katanas in their place and start to hit soldiers like that.

I try to find Schmidt. I see him being attacked by a soldier who I recognize as captain america. They are fighting on a bridge. I walk behind schimdt. His face is different. It is red like a skull.

"Ah... reaper.. please acompany captain america. I need to do something else." He say. I nod then start to attack captain america. It feels wrong. After schmidt is gone. I throw my katanas on the floor. "Go." I say mumbling. "What?!" He say.

"I said go!!!" He nod.

"Wait!" He looks back at me "make sure you kill him." I say. "With pleasure." He say then left.

I take a look my surroundings. It is horrrible. What have I became? A monster who tried to do good things? I-I what have I became?

I grab my katanas after a while, and start heading to where Schmidt is. What I found is Schmidt dead. The tesseract is about to explode in a plane. And Captain America trying to fly the plane. I know what he is going to do. He is sacrificing him self.

"You know it is a one way trip." I say loud enough for him to hear.

"I know. But I don't have any other choice."

I smile at this. Not many men who would want to sacrifice himself.

"May the sky, may the ground, may the sea upon you, for your kind heart have save your soul." I mutter the spell. This is a good luck spell that my mom told me.

"I must get going. Good bye for the last time." He say while the door is slowly closed

"It will not be our last one. Until then my friend."

"What?" Before he can get out, the door is shut. I turn my heels and start to leave. I say in my ear piece. "Mission failed. Schmidt has been killed." I knew that I will be punished. But as long as it worth it.

I would bear the pain and the shame.

------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be many time skip. So get ready.

Likes and comments ♡♥♡♥♡