chapter 5

I had planned an escape route. Okay... I just need to get my blood to the doctor as fast as I can, I bare the suffering of escaping. I put my blood in a vial then putting it safely in my pocket. I am waiting for a guard to take me to the red room once again. A minute later a guard come in to my room. He drags me to the red room, but before I get there, I need to escape. So I knee the guard on his stomach and punch his face. He pass out, great!!! I am running as fast as I can. My attire isn't quite presentable, cuts and holes on my shirt. It seems that red room location is in the town, well that makes it so much easier to find Dr. Erskine.

People stare at me because of my bruises, and my scars, but mostly, because of my blood red eyes. My legs feel tired because of running. I decide to rest in an alley. What I found is a boy or a teen blonde boy, he looks so skinny and short. He is beaten up by a group of larger boys.

"Please do not do that to him." I say with my my hoarse voice because of the screaming

"Hah?! What do you gonna do? Beat us?" One of the boy say

"I will if I have to." I say with a threatening voice

"Boys!! Lets give this little lady a lesson." He say to his friends.

"No don't it's okay!" Say the blonde boy.

I ignore him and steady my positions meaning I am ready to fight. The first man who come to me is his friend. I roundhouse kick him on the face, which makes him pass out immediatly. The next one is the guy on the right. He runs to me and try to punch me which I easily dodge, then I hit him behind his neck. The next one is the leader. He just froze there. So I take the advantage, I walk to him and do a double high kick. The poor boy sees me with fear.

"It is okay my friend. I just trying to save you, I will not hurt you."

"Who are you? Because to me, you look younger than me, much much more younger than me."

"I am-."

"Dr. Erskine! Pleasure to meet you, come this way." A voice behind me say, I widened my eyes look out of the alley. That is Dr. Erskine!! I must go to him.

"I am sorry, I must go." I say then hurrily run to Dr.Erskine.

"Wait!! Will I see you again?" Say the boy.

"Maybe!!" I say while running away.

I run with my energy. I literally sprint as fast as I can. I see doctor Erskine!!

"Doctor!!! Pleasee wait!!" He sees me with wide eyes.

"Oh my what happened to you my dear?"

"I dont have much time here doctor. I wanted to give you this." I say while handing him my blood from my pocket." This will complete the super soldier serum doctor, but a warning for you, the serum only works on a kind hearted man."

He takes it "who are you?" He ask. I can't answer because one. A redroom guard is behind him. I widened my eyes with fear. I start to run away. But the guards still catches me.
------------------------------------
Back at the red room. I was beaten up by the coach and the guards. Then they left me in my room. There is a girl, she has red fiery hair. She looks older than me. "Whats your name ?" She ask. "Azul, you?"

"Natasha Romanoff"