chapter 4

Azul P.O.V

I'm falling through the galaxy. " father... help me...." I whisper while shedding silent tears. Suddenly I'm consume in a light. I feel myself touch the ground. My back still hurts, because I haven't let my wings in. I am standing to a wall. I presume it is a street. Suddenly there is a paper fly to my lap. I read it, it says 15 September 1940. I think I am in Midgard. The papers contain war news.

A minute after I read the papers. I see men in masks. I quickly run away. But they still catch me because of my conditions. They chain me and muzzle me. I am being taken away to a contraption, then the thing flies. I try to scream but a man start to beat me until I pass out.

4 hours later

I begin to wake up. Bright lights fills my visions. I am strapped in a table with my hands chained to the side. "Project 01 is waking up. Her vital is normal. Condition : 2 large gash of scars on her back verticaly, feathers are in it." A voice say. I begin to panic. I scream as loud as I can. Until my uncontrolable powers come out. Things flies in the room. But I am calmed down by a gas.

"Sir this girl can be the key to the serum."

"Do what you need to do doctor Zola."

"Yes sir Schmidt."
---------------
It has been weeks since the experimentations starts. They open my body, search every inch of it. They took my blood. They gave me foods once every 2 days. My body feels numb with pain. I know what their intentions. They wanted to use my blood to make a Super Soldier serum. They will fail, because only a kind hearted man will be able to succeed.

"I don't need this wretch anymore!!!! Look at my face!"

"Where should we put her?"

"Take her to the red room! Let her feel pain!"

After a moment, I am dragged to the flying contraption. 2 hours later we arrive, A woman, starts to drag me and put me into a completely red room.
-------------------
It had been 4 days since I came here. I am trained to be a murderer, an assassin. The training is filled with pain. If I don't do it perfectly, they will whip my back. Some of them who are the same as me, being trained here died. I survived. Today is the day we all rest.

"She can handle it much more, Increase the difficulity level."says the woman who is training me

"What if she die?"

"I promise she will not die."

After a while, there are foods serve to the cell. All the people start to fight over it. I see a paper which is the same as the paper I first saw in Midgard. A man called Dr. Abraham Erskine is trying to make a super soldier serum as well. I need to find him and give him my blood, I have a feeling he will be the good guy.