2. Challenge

Harry's POV

Wanna have it? Okay, serious mode. I heard the starting of the engine, ready to go. I'm quite nervous tho, because I am not familiar on this track, and worse, this is Ryan's territory, what if he put something in some sort of place? You know he plays dirty.

"This is it." I whispered and took a deep breath. I stepped on the accelerator and am ready to go. I think am going to be the first, but Ryan boosts up. No, I can't be like this, should I use NOS? Nah, it's too early. Ryan is now 20 meters away from me. My phone suddenly rings, it's Keith. "Dude, I heard that Ryan's ex will be coming over." No, she's not coming.

"I thought she's not coming, but now . . . anyway thanks dude." I turned it off and boosted up too.

Now we're on the same pace. "Hey Ryan, you think you can win?" I shouted so he can hear me, since our cars speed is 200 km/hr.

"Don't boast Harry, just see you in the finish line." And then he accelerated again. Damn this big headed bastard . . . let me add, he's a cheater also, this is his track and maybe he out something just near the way to put me down.

I reached him again and we're now getting nearer at the finish line, when suddenly . . . 

"Oh sh*t!" My tire was blown up. Sh*t this can't be, I can't lose this race, oh my God! I punched the steering wheel and get out of the car. I called Keith.

~

"So what now Mr. Playboy?" Ryan walked towards me, he's laughing. "Give me your car or else I'll blow your head up."

"Here's the key." I handed it to him. Huh, let's see if you can get it at the middle of the cliff.

"That's my boy." He said and patted my shoulder so hard.

Keith and I are about to go but . . .

"Well Mr. Guzman." A lady speaks. "I know you won, congratulations."

"Of course I won baby. I won for you." Baby? His ex-girlfriend, she's here!

"Ew, don't call me baby, we're over, remember?" She sarcastically said. I turned around and . . . what the fvcking fvck? She's wearing a helmet! Seriously?

"Dude, that's his ex. She always wear her helmet, the daredevil."

"Why is she always wearing a helmet?"

"She doesn't want to be recognized." Okay, so maybe now I can make a move.

"Hi I'm Harry." I stuck my hand out for her.

"So you must be the loser." Everybody laughs, bullsh*t.

"Unfortunately." I answered, still having my hand stuck out.

"You can move your hand down, I'm not gonna shake it." She said and turned around. This girl is so different. I like her.

Jennifer's POV

Leah went home and I decided to go to the race, and what a surprise, Ryan won. But there is this loser guy named Harry. Well honestly I know him, he's known for being a playboy. I'm not gonna lie, he's hot and handsome. Maybe I can take him . . .no, not tonight.