18. Make it HAPPEN

Jennifer's POV

I just want to piss him off because I am so damn mad at him, I wanna do all the physical torture but I can't, because I can't physically hurt someone I really love. Even I am so mad that it comes the time when I wanna throttle him to death, just kidding, as I said, I will not ever gonna do that.

"Jen, where are we going really?" Anne asked so confused. "Are you really going to Baywatch? Because I know you won't."

Yeah I won't, duh seeing their bodies like that ain't my thing, well except for me and Harry.

"We're gonna do shopping."

Anne groaned, she hates shopping and I don't know why. "Can we just go to some resto and eat?"

"You're eating every time and you're not even gaining weight." I laughed.

"You are so mean!" she playfully smacked my head. We're like sisters. Now I miss my best friend.

"Thanks for the compliment."

"That's not even a compliment. By the way, why are you fighting with Harry?"

Now here we go. I slow down the car and "He called me chicken sh*t!"

She's laughing so hard. "That's stupid. We'll he's not gonna call you that if you didn't piss him off. Did you?"

I gave her a weird facial expression. "Oh you did."

"Okay! I called him a paranoid sh*t."

She nods, "So that's the start of the fight?"

I'm not so sure because I'm hurt, he hurt me. I don't even fvcking know what's the real reason why we are fighting. "I don't know."

"You two should talk. God Jennifer, he's all his eyes on you, he loves you much." I stepped on the brake, and parked the car on the mall's parking lot. Does he really love me?

"How do you know?" I gave her a look.

"Your really are a playgirl Jennifer. I know if a man is really into you when he's giving up the stupid argument first not because you're right but because he wants to argue no more. He's into you when he asked for others idea to surprise you." Oh he has a surprise for me? "He's into you when he looks into your eyes, he automatically smiles and won't remove it when you're around." He's always like that, he's happy when I'm around. And I'm so dumb for treating him like sh*ts, for playing with him.

I formed a closed smile and hugged her so tight. "Thank you so much for letting me realize I played too much."

"You should learn to love someone like Harry unconditionally because no one will ever come across your way like him anymore. He loves you Jennifer."

"I'm so sh*t stupid."

"No you're not, maybe you're so used to be a playgirl." Yeah maybe.

"Oh gosh, what am I doing, I love Harry." Yes I do. "C'mon let's eat and get home. I'm gonna say sorry for being a bxxch to him."

"That's my girl. C'mon I'm so hungry." She then went out of the car and so am I.

"I think you should buy a new lingerie." I almost spat my wine. "I sense some love making will gonna happen tonight."

"Anne!" I said through my teeth.

"Isn't it true?" she giggled.

"I'm not sure, I don't know. Harry is still mad at me." But I want it to happen also. "We'll I hope he's not anymore."