23. Take Care

Harry's POV

This is so rude, my love, her memory's lost she doesn't going to know me anymore, she will not going to know how much I love her. "This is all your fault!" I screamed in front of Enrique's face. "Really? Dude it's yours, you made her drink the water." He laughed—the satanic laugh. "You can be with her Harry, you will going to be her eyes and everything since she's going to be blindfolded. Just don't tell who you are, who she is and who we are or else I'll blow your heads."

"You killed her family." He just shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't, my men did." He turned around walking away from me. Then his men started tying my hands and carrying Jennifer into a room. "Wait, what are you going to do to her?" I asked them and Ryan answered "Probably fuck her until she begs for her life." My blood boils... "Fuck you Ryan don't you dare hurt her!"

"And what? You're going to kill me? Harry you are really such a moron fighter." And you are the weakest one. "Just don't touch her please Ryan, don't do anything harmful to her." I begged, other men pulled me up making me stand up. "You shut your mouth, follow us." We walked onto the hallway, leading into a room. They laid Jennifer down the bed, she still unconscious and yet they already put her blindfold. "Why do you have to blindfold her? She could be blinded!" Ryan suddenly pointed a gun on my head. "You shut your mouth or I'll blow your head right away?" I clenched my jaw, twisting my palms though my hands are tied. "Untie that moron now." they did untie me, I rubbed my wrists, and they're seriously hurt. "Wait until she wakes up, and remember don't say anything, don't remove her blindfold or your head will be removed. Just tell the guard outside this door whatever you need." Whatever we need? We need freedom from this hell.

Ryan and his men walked out, leaving me and my love all alone here in this cold room, fortunately this building seems to be the hell of heaven, we have everything we need to cover ourselves up. I turned the heater because I know Jennifer will be freezing. I sat down beside her on the bed, rubbing her hair. "We can get out of here honey, we will. I love you so much, so please wake up." She's still now waking up, I hope later she will, I can't lose her I won't, she's my life. If only you could remember me. I roamed myself into the room, looking for something to be used to get out from here but I found nothing. This guys are really out of their mind—their purpose, steal Jennifer's wealth, since she's the richest among us. Maybe if she's just only being Lynn, things may not be like this, if only she didn't become a racer maybe we're married now and raising our own family. But things are complicated and bullshit happens so I have nothing to do about it. I heard Jennifer's moan so I turned around and ask what she needs. "My head hurts so bad." She whined. "Why is it so dark? I can't see anything! Am I blind?" she yelled, trying to remove her blindfold but she can't. "You are not blind, you're blindfolded." I said. "Why?" she asked. "Because you have to." She sighed. "Is there a surprise?" she asked jolly. There's no surprise here Jennifer, the only thing we have is torture. "No. Are you hungry?" she shook her head. "I'm thirsty." And then I remember, if I'm going to make her drink the water here her memory will melt over and over again. "Okay I'll get you some water stay here." She can't move though. I walked towards the door and ask some water to the guy sitting outside. He came back a few minutes later. "Is this safe?"

"Yeah that's safe." I sighed closing the door behind me. I walked back to Jennifer and made her drink the water, she didn't faint. "What's your name?" she asked me. "I am not allowed to tell you my name." I answered her though I'm dying to tell her who we are. "Why?" she's still this nosy one. "Because I was told not to." I breathed. "How about you what's your name?" I asked trying to know if she still knows her name. "Um my name is—I don't know who I am. What happened?" I pity her, but I'm gonna lie just for her. "I don't even know, I was just asked to take care of you." And love you. "Oh so you are my guardian?" she asked too much that I don't even know what to answer anymore. "Kind of, well I want to take care of you because you're my—" ugh no! "I'm your what? Girlfriend?" fiancé actually. "No, what I mean is you are my first person to take care of." Until my breath cuts out. "Oh okay, it's hot in here can I take a bath." Oh shit wait, am I going to bath her? I would love to, but they won't let me. "Yes you can but I would ask someone to get your clothes. Stay here." I rushed to open the door and asked the guy for some clothes, I hope they have her things here.