20. Crazy Love

Jennifer's POV

He really is trying to get me back. They're right, but I'm not gonna get caught because I don't want to. I'm getting married with Harry.

"I'm going to do everything to get you back Jennifer."

"No, I am not coming with you, I won't let that happen, and Harry won't let that happen."

He chuckled. "Are you kidding me? He can't do anything."

"Yes he can, because he will!"

He leaned his back on the chair. "Don't fool yourself Jen, I know you're just playing him, aren't you gonna ask why are you doing this? You know you are hurting yourself. Why can't you just get back with me? We will live our dreams together." Live your dreams Enrique I won't be going with you, besides I'm done with you af! I am tied with Harry and no one can't cut the band we're holding on. One more thing, I am changed because of Harry . . .well not totally change but you know what I mean.

"Why can't you sink it in Enrique? We are over and there's nothing to get back on with us. Can't you see? I'm happy with Harry!" I retorts.

"You will be happier with me, you'll—"

"Stop!" I yelled at him, "Stop, please stop, fvck!"

He spat a sarcastic laugh, "Get back with me or I'll tell Harry?" he threatens.

"What are you going to tell me?" about that time Harry appears on my sight. I started sweating and breathing heavily. I looked at Enrique and he has this unexplainable facial reaction. "Lynn? What are you going to tell me?" he sits down beside me.

"That I love you so much." I forced a smile.

"Didn't you know Harry?" Enrique starts. "What your dearest girlfriend wants to tell you is . . .you should go and run away before she does."

"That's not true, Enrique will you shut your mouth? Babe, Harry that's not true, believe me please don't listen to him." I'm holding Harry's hand so tight.

"Oh c'mon, why can't you just tell him that you're just playing him, just like you did to your exes, just like you did to me."

Hearry faced me with anger in his eyes. "Is that—is that fvcking true Lynn?!"

I let a tear escape from my eye. "No, Harry why can't you believe me? Enrique is just making a story for you to believe, to get me back me back away from you!"

He pulled his hand form my grip and stood up. "Enrique leave." He sternly said.

"Huh, who are you to make me leave? You ain't ahead of me Harry." He chuckled. "Besides, look at yourself, you are making a scene."

"Yeah and I love making a scene!" Harry then suddenly punched Enrique's face. "Babe that's enough." I stopped him, but he just looked at me and left.

I stood up and ran after him. "Harry wait." I grabbed his arm. "Do you believe me?" he's not looking at me. "Look at me and say it if you're not." He's not yet looking at me. "Harry!"

He pulled his arm away, "Give me space Lynn, I need to breathe, I know that fvcking Enrique is trying to get you back. And I saw it, you flirted with him."

I scowled at him, "What are you saying I flirted with him? No—"

"You are a playgirl Jennifer, and I am expecting you to changed, because I am changed! I am not a playboy anymore, because of you. Goddamn it!" he runs his fingers through his hair. "Get the car and go home. Don't wait for me, because I might be going home late." He handed me the key.