7. I Love YOU

Jennifer's POV

He kissed me, he fvcking kissed me on the lips! He ruined the moment, he ruined my dream kiss! This man doesn't know how to handle himself. 

"Why the hell on earth did you do that?" I asked annoyed. "You ruined the night."

"Me ruined the night? You're talking so much, that's why I stopped you--"

"By kissing me on the lips? Nice Harry, nice!"

I let go from his arms, "As if you've never been kissed before."

I faced him. "Yes, I have never been kissed before." I scowled.

"I am lucky then." He smiled innocently, I crinkled my nose to hide my smile, because I found it cute, and punched him. "You're smiling." He said. "And you're blushing."

He pulled me closer again to his bod, "Stop." I whispered, trying not to look at his eyes so I won't give in. 

He put my head on his chest, just right on his heart. "Lynn . . . listen to my heart." I did. "It's beating for you." 

I am smiling inside but then . . . "Harry no, don't choose me over your girlfriend." As if I am not his girlfriend. "I know you love her, and she loves you too. So please don't do this. I might fall for you." As Lynn, well it's my plan, so why not?

"How do you know that she loves me?" Because I am already loving you stupid.

"I just know. So please, let me go home now." He released me from his hug. "Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Lynn." He caressed my face. "Is there any chance to see you again tomorrow?"

He asked, as he walks me to the car. "Um, I'll call you."

"I will always be waiting for your call." He kissed my head. "Drive safe Lynn."

"Drive safe Harry."

~

It's been a week and I'm still playing with Harry. In total, I am not seeing Harry for 2 weeks, I mean being Jennifer. But as Lynn, Harry and I have been together for a total of 4 days within 2 weeks, and there's no communication. Torture right? And now, I'm missing him, so much! Should I call him right now before I go to my dreams? Yes I should!

"Please Harry pick it up." I'm pacing back and forth to my room, waiting for him to pick his phone up. Because . . . because . . . damn it! I just missed him so much, and I am longing to hear his voice, to feel his touch, to feel his love.

"Hello." Oh, his sexy sleepy voice. "Honey? God I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Harry." I said with a flirting giggle. I'm a flirt.

"Damn, I wanna hug you right now, so tight! And I'll kiss you, just for you to know that I am longing for you." You can't kiss me as Jennifer, duh! I bit my lip from thrilling myself too much.

"Harry . . ." I breathed, I wanna tell him that I want to see him this midnight, but how? I don't want him to think that I am the one chasing him, that I am really after him. I am really? I just, I am just, ugh whatever!

"What is it Honey, is there something wrong? Do I have to meet you right now? Just tell me so I can help you." He's kinda annoying because of interrogation, but he's cute because he cares!