21. Getting Back

Jennifer's POV

He gave me back the ring and we're engaged again, but right now I am already here at LA lying with Leah on her bed. "You are such a bxxch Jennifer Lynn. You are engaged?!" she sat up and shook me. "I really can't believe you, for the first time in history you are committing to someone forever!" she looked at me deadly, "But you're still lying to him aren't you?" I shrugged my shoulders and laughed sarcastically. "Nope. I'm just keeping him the truth because I'm afraid that he will leave me without letting me know beforehand." Her lips formed a very sweet yet teasing smile. "You really love that playboy huh."

"Leah he is not a playboy anymore, he always thinks about me and he loves me dearly. But I don't know right now because he is in Tokyo, readying for our next event." And I don't know if I want to show up there being Jennifer or Lynn to him. Because if I do so, he might get Jennifer back into his arms again yet still engaged with Lynn—waah so confusing Jennifer so confusing! Well you chose this so you must face whatever consequences might reveal.

"When are you going to follow him?"

"I'm not going to Tokyo Leah, besides I don't want that race it's too dirty for me."

She hit me with a pillow, "Everything's dirty for you bxxch, so tell me the real reason why." She's forcing me to tell the reason. "I told you, I don't like the race." She eventually bought it coz that's the only reason I have. "But remember you are the ultimate goal there." She reminds me.

"Yeah, and I don't care, I'm not gonna show up Leah, Enrique will be there, Ryan, Rodrigo my cousin, some of my exes and Harry. It's like they're competing for my heart, not for the title."

"Woah, the confident over there!" she teased. "So what? You are also going there for the title, for the trophy for the—" I stopped her. "I don't want to do racing anymore Leah, I've been playing this my entire life and now I'm feeling it, I'm tired." That's the truth. "I just want to continue our business and live with Harry, well I can let him race still and eventually the right time will come for me to tell Harry all my secrets."

The whole room gets silent, and the only thing we can hear is the silent whisper of the wind. Yeah my decision is final I will stop my racing career at this point and live like a normal girl, but I won't give up all my cars and motorcycles, I love them so much, they are my treasure, they gave me so much experiences and memories to keep on. I will surely miss being the daredevil, but I will also surely miss half of my life living like some other girls, dating normally the guys they wanted to. And I want that, I'm not a playgirl anymore so I'm free from my shell.

My phone is constantly ringing, "Speaking of Harry he's calling you. Answer that call now he's missing you so much." Duh, it's just been 3 days. "I don't want to Leah, he will just bug me to go to Tokyo and watch his race." She took the phone and handed it to me. "How are you so sure? Answer him or I'll answer that for you." I sighed; I got my phone and answered Harry's call.

"Madame Baby I missed you so much. How are you? I bet you're doing well right this time." I rolled my eyes; I mouthed Leah to just go away so I can talk to Harry privately. "I missed you to baby, everything's fine here, except that I'm missing you cuddling with me all day and night long. I miss annoying you and I miss your soft lips locking with mine." I teased him to death with my seductive and sexy voice. "Oh damn baby, I wish you were here with me right now so I can squish you so tight and pour all my love for you." I heard him chuckling on the other side then I heard someone yelling, "Hey Harry you should put your pants on!" I bet 'twas Keith.