24/ Secrets are out

Michaels POV

i was officially bored. Tess and Tyde had been having fun with eachother the whole time and left me out which make me feel useless. In the end, i just sat out with Ashton and listened to the music that we had loudly playing. It was now almost midnight andd surpisingly it was still warm out but that didnt stop me from getting a blanket and sitting under the heater.

"you alright mate?" Ashton asked me as he walked through the back doors, sitting next to me outside on the bean bags.

"Yep. Have we got any alcohol?" I asked in hope that Ashton would give it to me. He just laughed and shook his head.

"you know you cant drink it silly, do you want to die?" He joked but i took it seriously.

"Alright no need to rub it in my face?"

"Listen, if you want to ask Tess out, then do it."

"Yeh right" I scoffed. "Once she finds out she will run a mile"

"Find out what?" Tess asked as she walked past me, grabbing her pink beach towel as she wrapped it around her.

"Uhhh nothing" I nervously said, thankful she let it go. I looked at the pool to see Calum and Tyde messing around with eachother while Luke was peacefully floating in his rubber-ring.

"Theyre having fun" I nodded towards Calum and Tyde. Ashton and Tess laughed and agreed, it was pretty cute actually. Ive never heard Calum talking about girls before and im happy hes found someone he likes. Well im guessing he likes Tyde, other wise that would be awkward. Its not like i write fanfiction about the two...

"uhhh Tess can i talk to you please?" Ashton asked, me shaking my head intensly, pleading not to say anything that would ruin our friendship.

"Yeh sure?" She questioned, heading inside with Ashton. I had no idea what they were going to talk about but i hope to god that Ashton doesnt blurt out my immortality. I miss ageing yanno. It sucks being 18 while the others are almost 20, Ash 22 in a couple of months. I'll always be the baby in the group and theres nothing to do about it. Scientists are looking for a cure but there are others that hate us. Every year, a patrol come out hunting and so far theyve killed 10 thousand since the 18th century. It sucks but im also glad im free from prison. Ashton had his ways and proved to the court that i had nothing to do with Marshalls murder. I feel guilty but theres nothing i could do anyway.

I suddenly heard a glass smash and i instantly looked inside. I couldnt see Ash and Tess so i got really worried. I also heard crying, the others did too so i just slid down the beanbag and covered my face, hiding myself.

"You do know we can still see you?" Calum shouted from the pool.

"Shut up"

Ashtons POV

10 mintues before...

We both walked inside and i sat down on the sofa, telling her to sit opposite.

"Whats this about? Oh my god im sorry i shouldn't of brought Tyde" She panicked.

"Tess dont worry, we love Tyde being here" I smiled and she relaxed a bit more. I gulped and took a deap breath before starting to talk, nervous.

"Tess, i think i know"

"I dont know what youre talking about?" Her hands were shaking. "Can i get a glass of water please?" She coughed, i nodded before she got up to help herself. Once she sat back down, she took a sip of water and avoided my eyes, looking down at the glass in her hands.

"Tess"

"Yes" She breathed, still not looking at me.

"Look at me" She finally looked up and so i continued.

"Ive noticed that you dye your hair alot, any reason?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I just think it looks pretty" She said with no expression.

"Right okay, and you have the same nightmares a lot don't you. And ive noticed that you dont drink and that you have pills, also at the beach i saw a similar birthmark to mich-"

"Just say it Ashton"

"Youre a vampire arent you"
.