4/Sleepovers Part 1

Tessies POV

I woke up from the sound of my phone buzzing. Lazily i got out of bed and walked over to my phone that sat on the counter. I picked it up and it lit up, shielding my eyes from the bright light, i saw that Michael had text me.

Hey, do you wanna come over tonight for a movie marathon? ;-)
Mike x

I screamed and called out for my best friend, Clary, to tell her that i he had texted me. Clary was really interested in me and Michael because i had never really talked to a boy that was cute.

"What?" She moaned as she got out of her bed and walked over to me, waiting for an answer.
"He text me!" I screamed, making her squeal.
"What did he say?" She excitedly said as she smirked.
"He wants me to go round his house for a movie marathon" I said as i jumped up and down in excitement. Clary smirked and danced around the house, screaming.

Just as i remembered something, i stopped jumping and looked down at my feet.
"Whats the matter? Arent you excited" Clary said, noticing the sad look on my face.
"I am excited but shall i go? i mean i don't want to scare him off with-" I said before Clary cut me off.
"Tess? Are you nuts! Of course you should go, dont use that as an excuse. I know you like him." She said as she hugged me, making me laugh.
"Yeh you're right. I should go" I said, smiling as i texted back.

yeah, I'd love too! What's your address?
Tess ;)

Soon after, my phone buzzed. I read the text and wrote down his address while Clary was smirking at me.

20 Jonas way. Come about 7? There will be pizza hehe

Okay and yass free pizza! Who else will be there

Only me and my 3 best mates. they can't wait to met you! :-)

After he said that there will be others, i thought a minute before replying again. I was getting nervous, what if something happens and Clary isnt there. Stop worrying i though to myself as i sent him a reply.

Okay, can't wait! See you then xxx

-

"What shall i ware?" I asked Clary, who was helping me get ready. It was already 6 and i hadn't chose anything to ware.
"Umm, something casual. Maybe shorts and a top?" She said, grabbing some black denim shorts out of my drawers.
I took them off her and grabbed a white crop top. As i walked into the bathroom to get changed, i locked the door and looked into the mirror and sighed. I wasnt pretty, just some weird freak with red hair i thought, taking out my daily pills. Dont ask but they are so i dont go crazy. I took two and started to get changed.

Once i had gotten changed, i brushed my long red hair and left it down. Clary did my makeup just how i usually have it and gave me my love heart necklace along with my bracelet. I sprayed my perfume before grabbing my bag and phone. We walked downstairs to hear a noise.
"What was that?" I whispered to clary who looked just as scared as me.
"I dont know? Lets find out"

We slowly walked downstairs, looking around for someone. Just as I was about to enter the kithen, I saw movement in my bedroom.
"Clary? In my bedroom" I whipsered, earning a nod from her. We walked into my bedroom and I screamed. I smacked him in the arm and he laughed hysterically.

"Brendon dont do that! You scared us" Me and Clary both said in union, as he contuined to laugh.
Brendon was Clarys brother who also lived with us but I wish he didnt. As much as I love him as a brother, he always did pranks on us and it annoyed me.
I checked the time on my phone and gasped.

"Clary, its 7, ive got to go!" I shouted as Clary quickly grabbed her car keys.
"Where are you going?" Brendon said, confused to why we were rushing.
"Shes going round her friends house" She smiled as she winked at him, making him laugh.
"Oh okay, have a good time" He said, empathising the good.
I shooked my head and hugged him before we left.

Michaels POV

"Dude! Where is she" It was now 10 past and she hadnt showed up. I was getting worrided that she wouldnt come but I heard a knock on the door. Quickly, I hurried to the door and opened it, revealing Tessie looking beautiful.
"Hey Tessie! You look nice" I said as I hugged her and let her in, closing the door behind her.

"Hey Michael, sorry im late. I had a problem with a friend" She said, embarrassed.
"Dont worry about it." I said, making her smile. We walked into the living room as she sat down, looking awkwardly at the other boys who sat on the floor with popcorn and pizza.

"Guys, this is Tessie" I said as the others looked at her and smiled. "Hey, im Ashton"
"Calum"
"And im Luke" They all said one by one, introducing themselfs.
"Nice to meet you, you can call me Tess if you want" She said smiling.

I could already tell theyd be seeing a lot of her.