Feelings that Swifties get.

1- Fangirl
You all are familiar with this. It's when we see our respective queen or king do something amazing, or be honored.

E.g: AHH OMHSJSIA TAYLOR WON VMASH AND KIKE HUGGED KANYE ONG OMH OMG

2- Fangirl: Anger
We all know this all too well. I mean, with the amount of hate Taylor gets, it's hard to be a happy person. Because, fun fact, every second someone says something mean about the queen. That is not acceptable.

E.g: HOW DARE YOU SHE IS SO SWEET AND PRETTY COMPARED TO YOU.

SHES UGLY? GO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR PRINCESS.

Basically if someone loses me in a crowd, just shout EW WHO IS TAYLOR SWIFT ANYWAY

Pooja: Taylor Swift is a 25 year old girl born on 13/12/1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania .....

YOU FOUND ME.

3- Longing
When you realize Taylor doesn't know you exist. That's right. I hate that feeling. It makes you feel like a seed next to huge pumpkins on Halloween. I can't even give this an example. You know what I mean. *sobs*

4-Reference-y
When everything your friend says can be referenced to Taylor, you know you are a Swiftie.

e.g

So I've been thinking about going to New York-

WELCOME TO NEW YORK ITS BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!

Would you like an apple?

*holds apple and starts singing BOYS ONLY WANT LOVE IF ITS TORTURE*

5- Restrain.
When someone you love so much hates Taylor. You just wanna curl up in a ball, hit her, but love her at the same time.

E.g:

Ugh I mean who even likes Taylor Swift?

Me: Oh hey, have you seen that refrigerator on sale? It's such a bargain.

6- Mad, Mad, Love
DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS

7- The Feels.
when you cry. but you cry to taylor. it's not like normal crying. it's a billion times worse.