Sass Queen

Swifty sure knows how to stop rumors. Guess what? Tayvin marriage doesn't look like it's coming as fast as we thought.

Taylor Swift is buying a castle in Scotland and getting married.

She's buying a mansion next to Calvin's.

What the hell, media? Are you that low? You are. I've always considered journalism as a possible career path; but after I've seen how ruthless journalists can be.. I'm done with that. Can't you give her just a day with privacy? No, of course you can't.

If Taylor's just playing a show, and it's the usual - you make fake rumors.

Now, you ask the question, "WHY DOES SHE HAVE SO MANY BOYFRIENDS?"

It's usually rumors and things that make people fade. You think that celebrity couples are easy to manage? 50% of Hollywood couples are not even in love. Some couples are just to attract attention. And I mean... Can't you have a date in privacy?

Normal relationships usually work out, because no one really cares about your date. But if it's Taylor, they need to know exactly what's happening, and why.

Lorde and Taylor are in a feud.

Taylor's legs are insured for forty million dollars.

Taylor is nice to her fans for publicity.

What. The. Hell.

Now the worst rumor emitter is freaking HOLLYWOOD LIFE.

I can swear that Hollywood Life positively hates Taylor. Would you like some examples of their article headers?

Taylor Swift is convincing Camila Cabello to leave Fifth Harmony.

Taylor Swift is the cause of most breakups in the celeb world.

Taylor Swift hates the media. LOL.

Taylor Swift and her long list of boys.

Why Taylor isn't a dating queen.

HOLLY
WOOD
LIFE
IS
A
BUNCH
OF
CRAP

They are clearly biased and they hate Tay with a passion. That's why I never bother to read their stupid articles. They are never true. I hate them, and you should too. They are feeding us a bunch of lies and forcing us to like Ariana Grande and Harry Styles.

They don't care about little Taylor Swift who's doing her tour and has no heat right now. So they'll make some heat for her; they'll make it negative.

Sometimes the media can be a real ... &$&!$&/$2&2?2!'shehwhuejwhk@&/&&:$&:&2$2$:$:

peace out xxx