NME and GQ

So Taylor is on two more magazines and the captions..

NME: Taylor Swift- Making World Domination look easy since 1988

Very, very true.....

GQ: Taylor Swift Rules the World and We Are Her Loyal Subjects.

*coughs* I mean, it's not false.. and we do worship her *cough* and she is more powerful than the Queen *cough* and she really can rule the world if she wants to..

*sobs* I AM SO PROUD!

The curly haired, love obsessed girl I used to love, is now this sassy, beautiful, free charisma who I always will love. I will never not love Taylor. I mean come on..

I am so, so proud of our Taylor of making her own decisions, pursuing her dreams and finding true love.

She told a fan that "She is so in love with Calvin, and that he is her first boyfriend." This means she never really called the others her boyfriend.

I love how that works! She's just a more defined female now, and honestly every one should respect her.

We fangirl over her, she fan girls over us. I mean...could we even ask for more?

Maybe you've never been noticed by her, maybe you've never met her- but you will all have your day. There will be a moment where she reads your name on her screen, or laughs at one of your YouTube comments, or has your picture saved on her phone. Maybe you think she doesn't know you exist, but maybe you do exist in her life. Somewhere, you will always exist. And usually, it's in her heart.

Even if he doesn't know your name; she loves you. She loves every single one of you. And I can promise you that. She owes everything she has to all of you, and to me, and to everyone who relates to her music.

You'll have your day... I'm sure of it.

NOW ENOUGH SAPPY STUFF.

I love you all xxx thanks for almost 1K! You'll always be at the top of my lists xxxxx thanks so much.