Oh darling, don't you ever grow up...

Things I love about Taylor.

Get ready for a long list-

1- I love how she writes beautiful songs. I hate how she never gets recognized for it.

2- I love how she starts her show with "Hi, I'm Taylor." She knows we all know who she is, but she does it anyway, because she always did.

3- I love how she knows what she's up against. She's so organized and conservative.

4- I love how she knows what we do. She knows we spend nights making t-shirts and posters, how we save up money to buy her albums, how we always defend her. I love it that she knows what we are capable of. She knows we will probably do anything for her, and fight the media for her.

"I'm going on tour with Brad Paisley, and I'm bringing my award, so you can take a picture with the award you won for me! I love you!"

5- I love how she changes her look to match her next album. I just felt like the short hair kind of symbolized the start of the 1989 era.

6- I love how, she writes secret messages in her albums. It's kind of a secret only swifties know. My friend bought 1989 and didn't even know what secret messages were.

7- I love how she honors us. Every single time she wins a damn award she says, "THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU," or "THIS IS FOR THE FANS, I FREAKING LOVE YOU FOR SITTING AT HOME AND WASTING YOUR TIME BY VOTING FOR ME. DONT KNOW WHY YOU DID IT, BUT  I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SO MUCH," or "THIS ISNT MY AWARD- It's yours!"

8- I love how she surprises us.