Okay kids..

Let me tell you a love story between a girl named Taylor and a boy named Calvin.

They were both determined this love would go all too well. How they met? Taylor was 22 and she was simply enchanted by this man. She wasn't really sure if she had the nerve to ask him, but she was fearless. She walked in front of him but stuttered. Speak now, Taylor, she thought.

"Uh, hi. Wanna hang?"

Calvin knew he should've said no, but he was so tempted. Saying no would imply he was...mean.

He just decided to shake it off.

"Sure."

They walked in silence, and Taylor had thoughts in her mind. This relationship might be treacherous, or end up in wonderland.

"You belong with me."

Taylor suddenly blurted out. Calvin really liked her for being brave. He liked girls with that kind of style.

"I wish you would've told me about this earlier." Said Calvin.

"I thought you wouldn't sta-sta-stay." Taylor muttered.

"Of course I would stay. For this relationship, all you had to do was stay."

Taylor got mad. How dare he? It had only been fifteen minutes but they were already a fighting. The man of her dreams.. Was literally her wildest dreams.

She walked over to Starbucks and ordered a white chocolate mocha. She noticed they filled the blank space of her cup with her name. And of course they spelt it as "Tailor."

"Is this yours?" Asked the barista.

"That's mine." Taylor blurted out.

"Are you alone?"

"It's kind of complicated" Taylor replied to the barista.

"So you are in love?" The barista asked.

"No. We are never getting back together. Even though we were never together."

"Sad life. Hey nice guitar.. are those... teardrops?"

SORRY FOLKS I HAD TO I WAS BOOOOOOORED