Taylors listening session.

I literally felt so uncomfortable while watching Taylor rant about how Speak Now and Red sucked and were "sonically cohesive"

I didn't like watching her talk about how she cried as she went home and ate a burger and still cried after not winning a Grammy. I didn't like it. I didn't like it at all.

First of all, even if you don't have number one singles, or songs that are totally different from one another on an album... it doesn't mean that it failed. Some of my favorite songs off Red were never on Billboard, or iTunes Charts. Taylor, even if you didn't get the publicity you wanted, you captured millions of hearts with your songs.

And even if it didn't exceed your expectations, Red and Speak Now got you where you are right now. It's like you slowly built up a tower, and you've finally reached its peak.

1989 was everything you wanted it to be; successful, record breaking, and more award winning than any of your other albums. Despite all of this, it doesn't mean your other albums don't matter.

And even if you didn't win a Grammy; look at everything you've got. A loyal fan base, a perfect boyfriend, and two of the most beautiful (and most famous ) cats ever.

And I love how you opened up about everything, that was very brave. But all of this matters. Taylor Swift to 1989... everything counted. And it's all important.

Why am I writing this as if Taylors gonna actually read it.. >< Okay then...