Swiftie Problems Part Two!

More problems we must endure? Yes, let me just take a check at my clipboard - AH YES! Okay, problems coming your way. Get ready to stroke your mobile device and/or laptop BECAUSE IT'S..

RELATE TIME

Now, my clipboard - There it is! Now let me get my bold and italic on.. Yes I know I'm so damn lame, but AY why pass up an opportunity to use more caps lock?

ONE
So, hearing people sing the lyrics wrong. Never do that in front of me. Because I pretty much glare for thirty seconds, and then spend the next portion of the minute lecturing you on how "it's darling not baby.."

Yes; if you have seen countless Instagram captions with "Baby, I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream." You'd be as bad as me. Maybe even worse cause I don't even have Instagram. But I've seen the screenshots, and that's enough for me to stop you in your tracks at school and correct you.

And then there comes -

TWO

I call this segment Taylor isn't mainstream pop, she's beautiful and meaningful pop.

That's a pretty long title. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

"OMG WILDEST DREAMS TURN IT UP LOUD," says non-Swiftie friend who hates Taylor Swift with a passion.

You look at her, "Huh?"

"This song is everywhere."

Now, here's the time for the speech.

"Excuse me? Have you even heard the lyrics? You don't only like Taylor Swift songs because they're everywhere. THEY ARE WORKS OF ART, THEY ARE POETIC GENIUS. You better appreciate this more than another mainstream, forgettable song. TAYLOR SWIFT. Go buy 1989 on ITunes,"

And.... WAIT LET ME MAKE A PUN.

The monsters turned out to be just THREEs

Now, well, you always have that one family member who goes,

"Taylor Swift? That girl with red lipstick?"

"Ugh everyone thinks she's a brilliant writer. Even you could write better lyrics that we moved the furniture so we could dance."

OKAY NO MUM AND DAD AND WHOLE FAMILY AND FRIENDS TAYLOR IS SPECIAL. And yes, my very best friend in the whole world, you still haven't got it, but yes she's the one with the red lipstick (specifically Dragon Girl by Nars [usually]).

Now, seriously my kin/brethren/family. I AM YOUR NIECE/ DAUGHTER. Learn more about me already. I mean, you have walked into my room inlaid with Taylor Swift pictures. Yeah, well. You all have. It not like you don't know I like her.

YOU JUST LIKE TO ANNOY ME AND IT WORKS. Do any of you experience this? Anyone? Comment with your own Swiftie problems and I'll be sure to include them in the next segment. Also, I wanna laugh and relate to all your stories ^^

Also, I made this painting :/ I kind of like it

Peace out, Mipsy xo