1989 concerts

Taylor's concerts are seriously THE BEST.

I'm not even trying to boast or anything, I'm just stating a fact.

She brings the best guests, and she sings duets, points at fans and says "Hey, I saw you on Tumblr!"

Yeah, she even interacts with fans at concerts. Honestly, when does she not interact with us?

Honestly with all the money Taylor gets, she really doesn't use much of it on herself, like haters say. I'm pretty sure most of her yearly revenue is used for her amazing concerts.

The screens, the bracelets, the light up stages, the thingies that go up and down, her dancers, back up singers, electrical crew, sound deck, band, outfits, and the stadium.

And she does more than 50 shows - so a lot of money.

I don't get why some haters don't like Taylor because she is "rich"

Taylor isn't like some people. Okay, so she bought like five houses or six. She uses those houses while on tour!

She also donates to a lot of charities. With the rest of her money she buys her daily necessities.

When you look at it that way, TAYLOR IS HUMAN OKAY.

Now stop hating on her because she is "rich"

When you say "rich" it just means "she's so talented that she gets money every second"

Okay then. That's all for today.. Wait!

You guys should totally check out SapphireSophia because she has a really cool rant kind of book ( kind of like this ) and it's way better than mine! She's a total sweetheart and comment spammer and she's the best! Her book is so hilariously amazing and it's called "Swifties Only" ! YOU GUYS SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT ( I'm not being sponsored lol )

Also this chapter or book is dedicated to you Soph (<13 ) because you pretty much inspired this whole idea :) I love you xxxx

Also sorry that I'm being really cheesy, it's just who I am..

Peace out! Xxxx