Revenge MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Having my car back I felt much more at home. After we got off the dirt road and Iris and I had to slow down the guys could breath. We stopped at a Shoppe and shopped for a while then went for lunch. After we finally stopped Dan wouldn't stop bugging me about getting to drive.

"Please! You can't bring a guy into a car like that and not let them drive it!"

"I'm the only one who drives her!"

"No way not fair!"

"Why do you think I have the racing seat belts in it? Because I drive like a NASCAR racer."

I had the leather seats and the seat belts that went over both shoulders and buckled in the middle.

"Please."

"Maybe when I can get you on a track. Then again I don't think they have them here that's a pretty southern American thing." 

"Just because we're posh and British doesn't mean no one races."

"Okay well tell me a track and we''ll make it a date."

"Oh so you want to take me on a date?"

"Oh shut up that's not what I said."

"That's exactly what you said!"

"Yeah, but I didn't mean it that way!"

"What you don't like me?"

"Not what I said."

"It was implied."

"False!"

"NO!"

"If I tell you you can drive my car home will you shut up!?"

"... yes." He smiled." So much win."

I walked over to Iris.

"I think we need a girl's weekend." I said.

"Me too!" Finn won't stop asking to drive the Bronco."

"Oh God you too?"

"Yeah."

"I told him He can drive home when I take him home if he will leave me alone but he doesn't get to really drive till I get him on a track."

"Nice we should make a day out of that."

"Yeah but this weekend. Definitely girl's weekend."

"Is Candy riding with you or me on the way home?"

"I don't care she can choose."

I walked back over too Dan and we walked too the car. He went to get in the drivers seat.

"No!"

"You get to drive when we go back to your house!"

"Your trickery."

He jumped in the passenger seat and we left with Candy. We got home after listening to Candy make racecar noises the while way and realized we beat everyone back.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"I'm sure they will be here soon."

We went inside and Dan sat on the bar stool,and I went to get some lemonade.

"Want a glass?"

"Yes please."

We drank lemonade and watched Doctor Who. An hour later they still weren't back.

"Is it just me or are we always the misinformed ones?"

"No it's not just you."

"Are they trying to get us alone?"