Mommy of The Year

A/N

Guys OH MY GOD I went to a concert this weekend and actually did social things so that's why I havn't updated everyday... But seriously I went to see Ghost Town, and Marianas Trench and it was the best night of my life. I originally was just going to see Ghost town but because they were playing with Marianas Trench I listened to them, and fell instantly in love go listen to both those bands because they're great. But we basically hung out with Ghost Town the majority of the time, and we didn't even expect to meet them. It was the best ever.

.

MOVING ON TO THE STORY! Lol

.

.

"Tori wake up." I heard I was pretty sure it was Iris.

"What?" I mumbled.

"I think you should wake up, and maybe like... eat something, or pee, or like stand up at least because for 1) You have no color in your face, I think you're turning green. 2)You have been sleeping for 48 hours straight. and 3)You need to call your mom because she is blowing up all of our phones. She even did some ninja spy type shit and watched our show from Summerinthecity, found out we were dating Dan, and Finn, Jack, and Phil and found their numbers magically."

"Damn she's good." I said sitting up.

"Yeah seriously. I'm impressed."

"Okay well let me wake up, and try and walk around for a little while. Is Dan here?"

"What kind of question is that? The guys practically live here. They all have tooth brushes here if that tells you anything."

"True dat."

"Do you want me to send him back here?"

"Give me that mirror."

She handed me the mirror, and I looked in it not quite seeing myself but more like a super pale, ghostly/goblin looking creature.

"Would you really do that to me? Come on now I thought you were my BEST friend."

"No hunny. Now lets get you fixed up."

"I feel like no pain which is suprising because I have been off my meds for the last two das I've been sleeping."

"No actually your mom made me tell her everything that happened because she was worried you never called her back, so after she gave us cutos for beating a bitch she gave me specific directions on how to slip you your meds 45 minutes before we woke you up so you wouldn't be in pain when you woke up. So technically you're high right now."

"That woman. I love heer but she's FUCKING CRAZY!"

"In the best of ways now lets get you fixed up to where you are somewhat presentable to your man."

I took a quick shower and made myself smelly good and by this time I had color in my face. Iris turned on my Mariana's Trench playlist and blow dried, and let it set into it's normal long waves. I have the easiest hair in the world. She did light makeup just a powder, and blush with eye liner and mascara, and picked out my comfy skinny jeans that just happened to make my ass look really good, with a black racer back tank top. We walked out there and everyone started to coo things like.

"There she is"

And:

"Look who's awake."

And Finn threw in a:

"Sleep well lazy?" Which Dan shot him a glare for.

"Thank you guys I am awake."

Dan came up to me kissed me, and pulled me into a hug.