Fast Forward >

A/N UNGROUNDED! YEAH!

Still not feeling all this editing buisness though, so we'll see how this works out.

.

.

.

*A fast forward in time 10 months.*

Dan's POV:

"Tori! You look fine! Gorgeous in fact can we go?"

"Don't push me Howell! This is stressful."

I'm taking Tori to meet my family today and she is all stressed out. I don't understand why I mean it's casual, and it's just my parents.

"Okay so I know it's casual but is this.. to casual?" She asked turning so I could see her. She was wearin a flowy tank top with bird on it, and a loose sweater type cardigan, with a pair a skinny jeans, and TOMS. I would say she looked pretty good.

"You look lovely!"

"Thank you. Okay I think I'm ready."

We said our goodbyes to Finn, and Iris who were stting on the couch. Lauren, Bri, Phil, and Jack stayed at our appartment every once in a while so I assumed that's where they are.

"Iris feel better okay? I have my phone on me. You call I'm there in a second." Tori said squeezing her hand. Finn agreed to stay and take care of her, not that he was doing it the whole day, because she wasn't feeling well. I know Tori really didn't want to leave her because she really did look aweful. All the color that once was in her face was gone making her more pale than usual. She was weak, and kept trying to stand but couldn't. She refused to go to the doctors, and we figured it was a bad flu.

We got in the car. I was driving because Tori didn't feel up to it, that was odd in itself as she always insists on driving. I looked over as we were about half way through the hour long drive. She had her knees bent to her chest, and her head was against the window.

"Love she'll be okay." I assured her breaking the silence.

"I know. I just hate leaving her like that."

"I know but it's one family night at my house then we can run back and make sure she is okay, and hasn't killed Finn."

"I know." She mumbled. The rest of the car ride was silent.

When we pulled up There were cars parked everywhere. It looked like everyone I knew was magically at my parents house. They assured me it would be a small get together when they begged me to come, and bring Tori. SHE DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS GOING TO BE MY ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY! I'm so glad Tori is good with people.

As soon as I turned off the roaring engine 4 of my uncles and a few of my cousins came down to greet us. Mostly greeting the car. Of course all the guys came flooding around the car.

"Hey uncle-"

"Hey Dan. Where did you get the car?" My uncle rudely inturrupted. I was used to it being uncle Kenny and he has obviously had a beer or 12 judging by the empty cup he was struggling to hold.

"It's not mine it's my girl friend Tori's." I said smiling, and grabbing Tori's hand who had slipped across the hood and was now by my side.

"She's a beauty!" He said looking at Tori now.

Tori's POV:

I feel really awkward. As far as I was told this was a small get together, and the minute we pull in my car is being surrounded by tons of men. I swear if I didn't have my keys firmly in my hand my car would be... well...Gone. After I had started the engine three times now, lifted the hood, and given the entire backstory of how it became a vehicle. We were finally able to make our way to the rest of the family. I met his dad, mom, and brother, and a lot of other family members that I will never be able to remember.