Plane Ride

A/N 

So hey guys! I recently reached 1000 reads! So that fels pretty cool anyways A LOT has happened in the last few chapters! Are you keeping up? If you aren't here's a recap in no particular order

They all decided to make an apperence at vidcon and go home for a week.

Jeramy peared his ugly head again but this time taking Bri, and Lauren.

Dan showed his inner badass and came out of his shell a bit.

Finn was being Finn with all of his normal finness.

Iris and Tori went batshit crazy for a little bit.(They're better now)

Aaaaaaaaaand Jack, and Phil were hot messes after Jeramy's goons attacked them to get to Bri and Lauren.

.

Tori's POV:

It's been about a week and a half since the incident. Yesterday Bri, Laure, Phil, and Jack all decided to go back to their flat and get everything cleaned up, and situated. It felt good to have everything for the most part back to normal. Our flight leaves tomorrow, and I couldn't be more exited. I think Iris, and I have packed, and repacked at least 20 times. I just can't get over how exited I am for VidCon and then I get to turn around and go home for a week! A week of Seattle is exactly what I need. I need to go to Cafe Besalou and get my favorite coffee, I need to go to The Fainting Goat, and get my favorite Gelato, I definitely need to go see my Nana and Papa while I'm there and AHHHHHH. There are so many things I need to pack into a week.

I just told my mom about the upcoming trip yesterday, and she is so excited I swear she was going to jump out of the phone and hug me. I purposely didn't tell her early so that way she can't get the week off work. I mean I want to spend time with her but I also want to have time to spend in the city. Therefor when she gets home at 4:00 then I can hang out with her! It's genius it really is.

Dan was finally packed and all our stuff was by the door, and we made arrangements for a car to get us so we were ready for the 5AM trip to the airport. Lucky us. It’s only 8:00 but I just want to go to sleep so I can wake up and it is time to go home! That’s what I’ll do.

“I think we should all hit the hay and get an early night’s sleep.” I spoke before standing up.

“Agreed.” They all cooed. Everyone went to their rooms, and we went to bed.

Iris’s POV:

I am so excited to go home! I can’t wait to see my dad, I can’t wait to see my dogs, I can’t wait to see my city! I just can’t wait. Also we get to go to VidCon! We are wrote out what we will be doing on stage, and decided that SpacePatrol, JacksGap, danisnotonfire, and AmazingPhil are going to do a collab show. I just can’t wait it will be so good. Lauren, Bri, Tori, and I are going to come on stage first and preform Still Into You by Paramour then the guys are going to pretend like we don’t know they are on stage the whole time, and are going to be being funny behind us until the final note when they are going to come and pick us up and ‘scare’ us. Then the rest we are going to do a funny Q&A with the crowd. We have the show down. Bri, and Lauren sing too, and often do covers with us so the fans will be happy to see they are there, and will most likely be really excited. As soon as VidCon ends we are on a plane to The Emerald City!

We were all watching Doctor Who in the living room when Tori suggested we get an early night. I totally agree. We have to be at the airport by 5AM. That sucks! We all separated to our rooms, and went to bed. Finn snuggled closely to me pulling me closer to him so my head was resting on his muscular chest and we fell asleep.